Author Topic: Flatland Citrus Jam  (Read 2969 times)

News_Bot

Flatland Citrus Jam
« on: May 04, 2015, 03:43:37 PM »
Location: Main Street Skate Supply, 925 East Rose Street, Lakeland, Florida 33801
Date: 31.05.2015

A celebration of friends, fun, and Flatland BMX in beautiful Lakeland, Florida.

After injuring my shoulder last December resulting in surgery in January, this will mark my official return to riding. And what better way to celebrate than with great people doing what I love doing most: riding flatland!

Flatland Citrus Jam is a Flatland BMX jam open to all BMX riders and anyone stoked to see some rad people doing some gnarly tricks on bicycles.

Sponsored by Smoothie King of Lakeland, Fuse Lenses, Freegun-USA (official), Profile Racing, Decobmx, Kanga Marketing, Nutrition53, IgI BMX, Flatlandfuel, and Flatland Dojo

- Tyler Gilliard

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1059315804080782/

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Citrus Jam in Florida
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 01:58:25 PM »

At the end of the month on May 31 Tyler Gilliard is organizing the Flatland Citrus Jam: "A celebration of friends, fun, and Flatland BMX in beautiful Lakeland, Florida. After injuring my shoulder last December resulting in surgery in January, this will mark my official return to riding. And what better way to celebrate than with great people doing what I love doing most: riding flatland! Flatland Citrus Jam is a Flatland BMX jam open to all BMX riders and anyone stoked to see some rad people doing some gnarly tricks on bicycles."

The poster and more details: Flatland Citrus Jam