Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 449591 times)

Offline TJ Berry

Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #915 on: April 11, 2009, 04:17:48 AM »
Blingsun?

Correct.  :ride:

I can haz cookie?

You dont seem to understand, maybe this drawing will clear things up

g-man

« Reply #916 on: April 11, 2009, 04:27:39 AM »
Dont ya mean FAIL

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #917 on: April 11, 2009, 05:05:59 AM »

Offline MIKE EVANS

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #918 on: April 11, 2009, 06:08:39 AM »
That is sooo awesome that you have that clip. Boondock Saints is the greatest movie ever, and I heard a rumour bout a part 2????? That movie is like a cult classic, in a sense that you have either NEVER heard of it, or you absolutely LOVE it. Ive had it forever, but I still had to buy the Special Collector's Edition when it came out.
Formerly Known As Back4Good. (all the talk about people hiding behind screen names prompted me to change.)

Offline MIKE EVANS

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #919 on: April 11, 2009, 06:30:53 AM »
"Ill shoot myself if you can tell me the F@#king Cats name.".....Fluffy....."Ahhhhh, what color was it b@#ch?" LMFAO
Formerly Known As Back4Good. (all the talk about people hiding behind screen names prompted me to change.)

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #920 on: April 11, 2009, 08:26:36 AM »
AWESOME!!!!

Offline demolitionbmx12

• Forkglider
« Reply #921 on: April 12, 2009, 10:40:02 PM »
Hey everyone  ;D ;D

name: greg
bike: none, need a frame :(

Offline RENZ VIAJE

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #922 on: April 13, 2009, 11:53:46 AM »
 :ph34r:
name: rhollieh
bike aresbykes

Offline Rebelgd

« Reply #923 on: April 16, 2009, 01:33:55 AM »
Bike: '08 Strowler

I admit it... I'm a newb!
Back on pegs and ready to give it some real effort for the first time since '90!

Offline Agg

• Forkglider
« Reply #924 on: April 17, 2009, 06:00:51 PM »
Bike: Standard Shaman (Soon to be replaced!)

Just another old schooler mesmerized by the new school!  ^_^

Offline A1R5N1P3R

« Reply #925 on: April 18, 2009, 12:07:45 AM »
Hello, name is Laurence, started riding in 1983 on a Redline MXII. The Hutch Trickstar soon became my frame of choice and is to do this day =) I still ride from time, I also weld, sculpt, paint, build frames and cartes for museums and galleries here in NYC, and I'm into fitness and Martial Arts. Basically anything to do with balance or expression. I've also published, but with internet finally consuming print media, I'm leaning more toward net ventures lately. I'm also an avid gamer =)

Flatland has always been my passion, and taught me that absolutely anything is possible if you first learn how to break the equation into smaller parts and conquer each individually. Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum, best wishes to those who stay true.

Offline Aaron

« Reply #926 on: April 21, 2009, 08:24:50 PM »
(nick)name: Aaron
im using a khe derrick at the moment but slowly upgrading ;D

Offline Seionreese

« Reply #927 on: April 23, 2009, 08:22:31 PM »
Name is Larry
Location Albuquerque NM

I have a mint 2000 Dyno Compe GT Chrome
I wanted to get into flatland cause I think it's pretty cool. I know no trick so any help would be appreciated

Offline carld

• Backpacker
« Reply #928 on: April 29, 2009, 04:13:01 PM »
name.. Carl
age 30
local.. south jersey

been lurking the site for the last year... since pedal.. well was just a pissing match constantly. so i stopped going on that site, and see it died.  i started looking on here for whats new to ride, and i ended up with a simple V3 which at first i hated, but im getting the hang of its crampedness. hense another thing i looked up.. custom flat frames.. and il be getting one made soon.

bio:

started riding alot around 95.  mainly rode street and small trails, but rode flat when i didn't have anyone to ride with (99% of the time i rode alone).   there was an awakening when some guy that rode when i was younger got on my bike and did a ton of scuffing, rolling tricks i never tried til after (it was 98, and the guy didnt ride since 88.. and still could do all the stuff).  around that time though, i got out of high school and work took away most of the riding time.  started to try to ride again in 04 with a few local guys that still ride, (ron baker, mark harris, rosie, paul m..) but then some lady hit me with her car when i was going to work in 05, and now ive been trying to get my old tricks back.. it's been difficult especially with a plate in my arm making me feel like im uneven all the time.  im also trying new stuff, just don't have the motivation. 

more on.. in 05 after i got hit.  i found a lone diamondback strikezone in the trash.. which started a small collection of freestyler's (gt's since they were a favorite).

anyways nice to see there's another flat forum, and its "only" flat..
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:19:13 PM by carld »
Sorry I don't kiss ass, or care to follow, or copy.

Offline snowman4839

« Reply #929 on: May 02, 2009, 03:53:25 AM »
Name: Josh
Riding Since: 2 Days Ago

I've just been looking at some people doing flatland recently and it looked amazing to me. That just made me really want to get into it. I just got a Mongoose from walmart a couple days ago and its so much fun too ride. I haven't ridden a bike for a year and half or so before 2 weeks ago but I had forgotten how much fun it was. I've also been thinking about getting into racing so if anyone has any tips on that... they would be appreciated.