Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 450548 times)

Offline ARES73

Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #705 on: March 09, 2008, 08:27:13 PM »
Hello everyone it's Brandon S. from Alexandria La. I am one of two people that ride flatland in a 90mi radius. I've been in and out of riding since they called it freestyle. If you like metal check out my bands page on www.myspace.com/brokenbytheburden. Due to many musical projects for the last 16yrs I,ve not had alot of time to ride enough untill now. I realize I'm 35 and need some me time so I'm back. Currently I'm riding an Ares but will be building up a KHE Millitant, so I'll be in the market for some new forks and other items in the near future. So if anyone likes the music hit us up with a friends request,and exsuse the recording we're in the process of rerecording since the loss of a bass player. Thanks-Brandon. :ph34r:

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #706 on: March 09, 2008, 08:29:01 PM »
Hello everyone it's Brandon S. from Alexandria La. I am one of two people that ride flatland in a 90mi radius. I've been in and out of riding since they called it freestyle. If you like metal check out my bands page on www.myspace.com/brokenbytheburden. Due to many musical projects for the last 16yrs I,ve not had alot of time to ride enough untill now. I realize I'm 35 and need some me time so I'm back. Currently I'm riding an Ares but will be building up a KHE Millitant, so I'll be in the market for some new forks and other items in the near future. So if anyone likes the music hit us up with a friends request,and exsuse the recording we're in the process of rerecording since the loss of a bass player. Thanks-Brandon. :ph34r:

WELCOME!!!! and I hope you enjoy the Militant

Offline liam power

« Reply #707 on: March 14, 2008, 12:37:01 AM »
Orite,

Im Liam from the UK, scotland actually.

getting my first flatland bike after just pissing about doing street tricks and breaking my arm/wrist/thumb etc. hopefully flatland wont bust me up so bad.

should be getting the og balance 3 at the end of this month, either that or the stylus. nice to meet you all.

Offline bird4343

• Forkglider
« Reply #708 on: March 16, 2008, 02:36:16 PM »
Hello to everyone on Global!  I must have been crazy to start riding flat 15 years ago.  My best years to date were on my bike and unfortunately it's been too long since I've been to the parking lot.  Funny thing is, I play all the "links" out in my head all the time and when I pick up a bike, I'm better than the last time I rode.  I guess once you've spent countless hours by yourself in a parking lot with everyone looking at you like your nuts, it just becomes a part of you.  Anyways, I look forward to hanging out at Global Flat. 
idle hands = devils playground

« Reply #709 on: March 21, 2008, 10:20:18 PM »
WHATS HAPPENIN  :mellow:
GOT TO BIG UP ALL FLATLANDERS OUT THERE ALL ABILITIES AND OUTLOOKS
MASSIVE RESPECT AT ALL LEVELS  :beer:
AS LONG AS THE WHEELS KEEP ON TURNIN ROUND!
I ride a naff heavy set up, a brakeles Mutiny Punisher frame barely suitable for riding flat but am gettin some good stuff down !
So any parts for sale hook me up!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 12:58:21 AM by Cookeemonster28 »

Offline HUCK

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
    • www.huckindustries.com
« Reply #710 on: March 22, 2008, 04:53:14 PM »
Re-Intro... Hey Global, Huck here to remind the world there are still riders in Houston, Texas. Word.  www.chainlinkz.com 
http://www.bmxfreestyler.com/rslhuck.html

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 02:05:18 AM by HUCK »

Offline Balik

« Reply #711 on: March 23, 2008, 05:47:02 PM »
Hey

name: Bastian
age 19
Location Denmark Copenhagen
Riding few Months
Bike not worth to mention

it great to rid love it

Offline JonMack

• Hitchhiker
    • JonMack
« Reply #712 on: March 24, 2008, 02:22:14 AM »
Yo,

Name: Jon Mack
Been riding all sorts of styles all my life, currently riding MTB trials but looking to get into Flatland as it's something that has interested me since I was about... 12 years old
No bike as of yet, thinking of picking up a Tantra in the next few weeks, just waiting on the student loan!

Offline rhobil

• http://www.myspace.com/pictchic
« Reply #713 on: March 29, 2008, 04:33:29 AM »
12, eh!? awesome dude. my daughter too, she rode a bit last year with us all here, she's turnin 13 now. Think she's more of a 'boarder though... wutev, thats still cool.
I havent been on here since last year 'round this time...you know, livin in winterpeg (winnipeg) and all....toooooooo damn cold and toooooo much snow to even think of ridin' a bike, yet it is a year-round form of transportation for some..... weird, I think theyre fkd, personally.  WUTS GOIN ON, EVERYONE?
"Ignorance truly is Bliss....  If only I didn't know this."

Offline pauljeremiah

« Reply #714 on: April 04, 2008, 11:07:11 AM »
Nickname: pj
Riding since: 96
Bike: fly micromachine gomez

Offline morgan

• Team
  • Backpacker
  • Old fool on an old tool
« Reply #715 on: April 04, 2008, 11:42:11 AM »
Name: Morgan
Riding Since: Flat - Last week!, BMX - 1981
Bike: S&M 1" Dirtbike

Comments: learnt my first trick yesterday, and am stoked!  Any advice and help welcom!  Oh yeah... flat with no pegs? Doable?

Cheers, Morgan
More off than on, but still loving it! Flatland until you can't!

Offline rhobil

• http://www.myspace.com/pictchic
« Reply #716 on: April 04, 2008, 02:47:57 PM »
Well, ahhhmm...   :huh:  yeah!  youtube it!  ;D
"Ignorance truly is Bliss....  If only I didn't know this."

KHE King

« Reply #717 on: April 05, 2008, 01:43:09 PM »
jeremy M.
Tallahassee ,FL
23 y.O.
riding flat when i can find flat in this hilly town. for 8 yrs.

current setup?  KHE paris 2 complete but bought in pieces.

Offline holyshxt

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #718 on: April 05, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »
Name: Keith
Riding Since: Flatland since around 02, Trails from around 98-02
Bike: Used to ride a S&M Sabbath (waay too heavy set up), now a WTP Metric, soon a KHE Paris 2

Im a flight instructor first working toward my dream of flying for an airline and I flatland when Im not flying or not in school. I've been an on and off rider since I started riding flat, however Im getting back into it more than ever since I just started progressing alot more than I ever have. 99.9999% of the time I ride alone, that because I RARELY see any serious flatlanders around here. If anyone is around Farmngdale NY and wants to ride some flat, shoot me an email. Not sure how much longer I'll be here though, going for a new flight instructor job this summer hopefully...probably out in Cali or Florida where the weather is better. Hopefully the flat scene is better out in those states as well.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:16:42 PM by holyshxt »
The Flight Instructor

Offline STFUB4I5FDPU

« Reply #719 on: April 06, 2008, 07:06:38 PM »
Name: Colby
Riding since: 2006
Bike: KHE Stylus, Profile seatpost clamp, Alienation seatpost and seat (Pivotal), DK grips, Hombre front brake...