Author Topic: Water Frame Prototype by Joe Cicman  (Read 5489 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Water Frame Prototype by Joe Cicman
« on: January 22, 2015, 04:12:09 PM »

We're always happy to see new frames and parts by young flatland brands. Yesterday Joe Cicman posted a photo of the Water Frame. It's a prototype featuring a 19.1" top tube (Joe wrote 19.0625", of course), 14mm extraTherm drop-outs and if you ask us a pretty good looking design! We asked Joe if he is planning to sell the frames one day: "To be determined. I need to ride it for a while". Maybe it's going to be the second QuestBMX frame?

Update: ok, early April fools. If this frame reminded you a bit of a certain Heresy frame then you might be right ;-)

Offline QuestBMX

• Quest BMX
Re: Water Frame Prototype by Joe Cicman
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 09:17:35 PM »
Joe Cicman has absolutely nothing to do with Quest BMX and that frame is a Heresy with a 19" top tube, not a 19.065" or whatever.
His bits are stale.  Very, very stale.

Offline QuestBMX

• Quest BMX
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 12:47:02 AM »
I am so thankful that you're somebody else's problem these days.  You're insane.
Good riddance, fool.

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 09:09:27 AM »
Owing to the tremendous attention and response on our first day of launch, we are taking immediate orders.

We would like to thank the community for your undying enthusiasm for innovation and passionate support for the advancement of our beloved flatland.

http://waterbrand.bigcartel.com

**Please share**

Had some difficulty with the checkout process. Is the site set up to do credit cards?
Frame looks good and must say I like the extra .065" over the heresy frame. Did you use a metal stretcher to achieve this?
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline FlatSociety

• Company
  • Hitchhiker
    • FlatSociety
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 10:34:44 AM »
LOL They only take Republic Credits for now.

Offline joecicman

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 07:49:31 PM »
*THIS IS A JOKE, THE INTENTION OF WHICH WAS TO a) GOOF ON MY FAUX-SPONSOR WATER AND 2) SHOW OFF MY NEW HERESY FRAME ABOUT WHICH I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED and c) BY WAY OF IRONIC JUXTUPOSITION, CREDIT THE HERESY DESIGNERS FOR EXCEPTIONAL CREATIVITY IN FRAME DESIGN. I'M A HUGE FAN OF THE BRAND AND ALL THE RIDERS INVOLVED AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO*