Author Topic: OG Vajda  (Read 7731 times)

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
Re: OG Vajda
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2007, 03:25:39 PM »
Shipping is always a bit of an headache.
When I bought my complete @ OG I spent almost 600€ so the shipping was not included and I didn't pay anything else but that. The problem comes when you only need a couple of parts that don't get to high on the price tag, that sucks alot since most of us have no alternative than buying online..

The last time I tried to simulate buying something @ FlatlandFuel my nuts almost fall off when I looked at the final price for the parts I had chosen, a "theft" really, overseas shipping is out of the question.

Offline Andras

• Backpacker
    • http://www.original-gypsy.com
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2007, 08:08:40 PM »
We ship every European order over 200 Euro for free. It is not a problem since DPD Logistics can offer really good rates so if you wish to buy a frame or anything and you live in the EU, the shipping is free.
We are not that lucky with overseas orders. The shipping costs are rather high, but of course we can also recalculate the costs if somebody wants to order more than one items.
The quantity of the OG Webshop products will increase significantly in the next few months which can be good for many riders because our prices are better than most EU prices. You'll see.. -_-

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2007, 06:16:21 PM »
My Vajda's to England cost me 79.99 in total. Not a bad price at all since most forks within England go for 90 +.

From FF it would of probably cost a bit more due to import taxes and the like!
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.