Author Topic: Terry Adams - Dreams - Extended Cut!  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Terry Adams - Dreams - Extended Cut!
« on: December 24, 2014, 08:58:28 PM »

Mickey Gaidos has generously uploaded a full extended cut of the Terry Adams: Dreams DVD! A perfect watch this holiday season! Click play!

Mickey says: "NEW EXTENDED CUT!! Includes insight into Terry’s childhood and personal life and never before seen combos from pro rides Gabe Kadmiri, Stephen Hearn, Mickey Gaidos and more.
We’ve decided to stream this new extended cut of Dreams completely free of charge however I have activated tip jar, the reason being is that hundreds upon hundreds of hours have went into producing this video and for me has been a complete labor of love for my friend Terry and my sport/art that is BMX. 

Ultimately I’d like to re-master Dreams in HD and make an extended cut collectors DVD/blu-ray which would include tons of extras such as BTS making of photos, commentary tracks, extra footage, etc. but that will take a lot of time/effort, to anyone interested in something like that a tip jar donation will help go a long way. 

In the meantime I hope you enjoy this new extended cut of Dreams. (unfortunately only in 4:3 SD)

"Follow Professional BMX rider Terry Adams around the world as he shares the never-ending passion for flatland that runs in his veins. This movie includes never before seen combos, links, and tricks along with exclusive interviews with key industry professionals and Terry about how he turned his love for riding a bike into a prosperous career. With his progressive riding, constant presence in the media, and contagious positive attitude, Terry has inspired and motivated flatland riders in every corner of the globe. This film will show you how Terry Adams has turned each of his dreams into a reality""