Author Topic: Flat Ark 2014 Finals - Yohei Uchino vs Viki Gomez  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Flat Ark 2014 Finals - Yohei Uchino vs Viki Gomez
« on: October 27, 2014, 01:55:37 AM »

That was quick, here is the final battle of the Flatark contest between Ucchie and Viki in case you missed the live stream. Enjoy!

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
Re: Flat Ark 2014 Finals - Yohei Uchino vs Viki Gomez
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 11:19:51 PM »
I do not know if I am more impressed by the level of riding or by the fact that someone can pull a trick at all with this hectic music and these hectic comments by the guys on the mic :)
What do you think, is this something that a pro rider has to deal with today? Sometimes I wonder if the conditions should be more rider friendly instead of making the whole thing as much attractive as possible for the audience.

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Flat Ark 2014 Finals - Yohei Uchino vs Viki Gomez
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 09:55:18 PM »
I do not know if I am more impressed by the level of riding or by the fact that someone can pull a trick at all with this hectic music and these hectic comments by the guys on the mic :)
What do you think, is this something that a pro rider has to deal with today? Sometimes I wonder if the conditions should be more rider friendly instead of making the whole thing as much attractive as possible for the audience.

While it is a competition, Flatark is a show that generates money.  Shows are set up for the crowd to enjoy.  That simple.
The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.