Author Topic: Greek Icebucket Flatland Challenge  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Greek Icebucket Flatland Challenge
« on: September 28, 2014, 09:00:45 PM »

Chris came up with an online Flatland Challenge in the Icebucket Challenge style. Do your combo and nominate 3 riders! 

"Flatlanders of the World! My name is Chris Vasileiou I am from Ioannina Greece, 27 years old and my occupation is medicine.... However flatland bmx is my life and I have been riding for 12 years! Watchin all these challenge games on the web I had the idea to create a flat challenge that will promote flatland in Greece and motivate the very few but faithfull riders here. So I started making a video with one combo and inviting three friends of mine to continue... However my friend Sakis Doumas had the idea to make it worldwide so every rider is free to challenge anyone in the world! This is not a contest there is not any prize just a jam on the web! The economic crisis does not allow for everyone to travel so its sth to motivate each other!!! The rules are simple: 1 week deadline after you were challenged by another rider and 3 riders maximum that you can challenge! I have challenged my friends George Kikos, Sakis Doumas and Alex Alexandridis and waiting for their combos! Everyone is welcome ,its a jam and its purpose is to make flatland more known in the right way! No hostility just good vibes! Let the challenge begin! Peace!"

Please post your videos to the Flatland greece Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/189799481175348/