Author Topic: london bikes handlebar issue  (Read 7229 times)

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
Re: london bikes handlebar issue
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 01:47:34 PM »
I emailed Aaron a number of times about the bars, and having a custom frame made (before i bent the bars) and none of my emails prompted a response. Aaron is incompetent as far as I'm concerned.
I understand,me i had fast anwsers always and frames were coming as i want them,my friends still ride those frames. This is my personal experience.

Offline byke

• Backpacker
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 11:48:28 AM »
Just so myself and the other readers can see, you have now blocked me on Facebook because of what I said on here? And are now looking to make erroneous claims to deflect your mistakes.

- You chose the wrong product (london bars) and they broke.
- You designed a frame with the wrong tubing and it broke.
- You complain about people blocking you from Facebook, but do the same.
- You make clear mistakes about fabrication, and then use defamation through libel to try and draw away attention from your statements.

Can you see a pattern here?

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 01:44:21 PM by byke »

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 03:48:43 PM »
Byke,
i am getting tired of anwsering to you,i am still awaiting anwsers to my questions that i have asked you in both threads
1)I delete you from fb not blocked you please be true to what you say,there is no reason to have you at my friends list anymore since you accusing me why should you be at my friends list anymore?
2)what is my fault in case the bars bend in 3 months beacuse of small diameter side tubing and not being heatreated?
3)"people" or should i say bike companies that make lot of money from custom frames?delete from facebook me and 3 more riders because our frames broke and we make it public...tell me the difference....
4)no i dont make mistakes,All the tubing i chose at my frame held 100% and to all the other frames i have choose around 7-8 for me and 4-5 riders still hold.Malo make the frame shorter at the backend and overheat the dropouts from the internal chaintensioner so thats why it broke.
5)is malo sponsoring you?
6)doyou ever ride flatland?then you will understand how parts tend to break,i dont have problem with malo because my frame broke,i have problem because a)he made my frame shorter than what i have asked 2)he didnt weld the dropouts parallel to the frame and when he had the frame for repair he told me it is straight 3)he delete his clients from fb one month after we had made public our broken frames and miloc mihailovic because he posted that malo should make us new frames..
this is a joke and i got tired,if i ever make a frame i will make it from dylan worsley as he has better prices,support and better tubing,supertherm tubing as ihave tried frames with this tubing from solid bikes.
Anyway i cant get here all the time with this thing,i will take pictures when i find time and thats it.
I finished with this sh*t.