Author Topic: Tim Knoll - Parkour BMX Stunts  (Read 2773 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Tim Knoll - Parkour BMX Stunts
« on: June 09, 2014, 06:59:04 PM »

Tim Knoll packs an incredible amount of jaw dropping moves here! Really some outrageous riding going on. He's somehow mananged to take his trick concepts to even crazier levels than usual, which is really saying something! Check it!

Offline efxman

• Hitchhiker
Re: Tim Knoll - Parkour BMX Stunts
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 12:11:51 AM »
I'll be the first, as always awesome stuff and just flat out riding like there is no tomorrow.  That move at the :21 mark is balls out, you take them stairs at speed and backwards on one wheel.  I would hate to see that trick go bad.  Would love to know your bike setup cause those parts all take a beating and keep on ticking.

Matt

Offline ortho

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 12:49:48 AM »
Tim does some wacky stuff, but man, like you say, that backwards nose wheelie down the stairs is both incredibly ballsy  and take so much control. How do you attempt to learn something like that without smashing your face?

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 01:48:08 AM »
He HAS to love changing spokes as much as he does riding because g'damn those wheels are getting beat down...

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 04:43:42 AM »
It almost feels mean to say this, but there's a part of me that wants to see some outtakes from filming. You KNOW this dude has got to have some gnarly crashes along the way.

Offline manniedamaniac

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 05:05:44 PM »
Killer edit Tim! But the nose wheelie down the stairs is incredible and death at the same time! insane riding!