Author Topic: TJ Perry - Tricktricktrick  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
TJ Perry - Tricktricktrick
« on: April 24, 2014, 10:44:19 PM »

It's not every day that TJ puts out an edit of his riding, but when he does, it's quality. Check that switch at the 8 second mark - you might have to rewind to appreciate it. Very nicely excecuted as always, and I'm not sure I've seen it done before.

Offline Flatpanda

• Cliffhanger
Re: TJ Perry - Tricktricktrick
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 08:10:38 PM »
Always good to watch.

Audio sucks though - sounds like a skateboarder not landing anything

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 08:27:39 PM »
That is a skateboarder not landing anything :)

He's a local guy I've become friends with that brings his daughter by and teachers her how to skate. He's great to have around.

Offline K.Wong

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 07:28:35 PM »
Such a serene spot... What happen to the crummy black-top spot that slopes to one side that you use session at?

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 05:27:13 AM »
Such a serene spot... What happen to the crummy black-top spot that slopes to one side that you use session at?

It just got to the point where I couldn't ride it. It was like you took gravel and glued it to the ground. This spot is beautiful, covered in the shade after 5 in the summer, has a bathroom and clean water right to the left, and nobody bothers me. Best of all, the other side of the court I ride on is all torn the f*ck up from water damage, so nobody uses this anyway.

Offline wolverines

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 05:02:41 PM »

covered in the shade after 5 in the summer, has a bathroom and clean water right to the left, and nobody bothers me.

those few little things are like gold

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 06:26:53 PM »
those few little things are like gold

That's why I've progressed A LOT in the last 6 months. This spot is the best spot. The only thing that I don't like is that the courts have a very very slight slant which almost costs me the combo in the video. That's nitpicking though.