Author Topic: Getting back  (Read 3077 times)

Offline panab

Getting back
« on: April 05, 2014, 12:51:55 AM »
Hello fellows:),

I use to be a pretty big fan of flatland about a year back, but my bicycle got stole during last winter, i was riding a dk opsis 2010 with multiple changes made to it but it was pretty sick. Anyway I want to get another bike but it seems flatland fuel dosen't have as many options as before on complete bikes? I am on a budget, 400$ would be ideal but i could go up too 500$ i'm wondering if anyone could maybe suggest bikes? Or if someone knows when the new models are coming out so I can get the 2013s cheaper?

For those wondering: I use to be flatman on the forums but i can't remember my password noor my email.

Offline Flatlandfuel

• Company
    • flatlandfuel
Re: Getting back
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 04:42:40 PM »
We actually have more complete bike choices then ever at Flatlandfuel. The only thing missing is the DK Opsis which is discontinued. There wont be anything available under $500 in the near future unfortunately. Check out the Eastern Enso for $499. Very similar in spec to the Opsis but with a much upgraded freecoaster. All the 2014s are out so there are not any 2013s that are discounted. Model years are hopefully going to disappear soon as well. Contact me if you have any questions.

Offline DBZ

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 11:27:01 AM »
Fvck an Eastern, level up and get the Ares! Seriously, just save a few extra bucks and you'll be in a lot better shape. I can't start to say enough good about what you get for very little more--and much less than you'd quickly spend on replacing garbage from a sh:t tier bottom feeder company like Eastern.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:13:01 AM by DBZ »
F Y T W

Offline locky

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 02:41:24 PM »
^^^^^^
What he said.

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 01:29:28 PM »
I wouldnt put it QUITE like that...lol...but yea, what DBZ said lol