Author Topic: Alex Jumelin Out Of Kgb?  (Read 6572 times)

Offline bri (doogles)

• Cliffhanger
Alex Jumelin Out Of Kgb?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 03:23:31 PM »
hugo's go it  ;)  

Offline ido rosen

• Hitchhiker
  • Flatland the Country
Alex Jumelin Out Of Kgb?
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 03:40:01 PM »

They have seperate teams, I mean, the flow team is not the same as the team who is known for the contests and so. I guess it's more like the publicity team lol The team who's responsible for spreading the word here and there, showing up on Jam's and stuff...
i think that in bmx sponsorship the different between a pro team and a flow team is: the riders in the flow team gets bike parts from the sponsor, and the riders in the pro team gets parts and money or they got some other agreement with their sponsor...........
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 03:41:00 PM by ido rosen »
Meditate Flatland

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
Alex Jumelin Out Of Kgb?
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 05:29:12 PM »
I dont think it makes much sense, that way, every flatlander wannabe would belong to a sponsor's flow team, since 90% of the non-pro community only gets parts and no money. But what I said was just my guess, you may be just as right...

mutt

Alex Jumelin Out Of Kgb?
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »
i sponsor riders and help them out
no matter what level they are at
and it my way to keep riders in
riding and the scene here to be good and i got my riders on my team
and ones i help out that are not on my team.

lates

Offline ido rosen

• Hitchhiker
  • Flatland the Country
Alex Jumelin Out Of Kgb?
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 08:42:42 PM »
what i said is true for the companys that has two kinds of teams(flow,pro), other companys have only one kind of team and decid what each rider gets.
in the kgb case alex was the only one on their pro team while kimmo(was),pete brandt,raphael chiquet and other riders are on their flow team.
but dont forget people needs to live, take alex he lives in paris and the living cost their are in the sky and he have a child, theres a lot of riders in the world like alex that theres no reason they wont get money for promoting their sponsors.
look at haro they got really bad parts and if they wont have nyquist and mirra(untill now) for their reputation i think they would make a lot less money than their doing.  
Meditate Flatland

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
Alex Jumelin Out Of Kgb?
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 09:22:34 PM »
That is a nice illusion.
I bought my first freestyle Haro about 3 years ago and all of the parts but the rear hub are still kicking ass. Haro has the experience that others do not, we can't talk sh*t about it justo couse they don't represent flatland as hard as other disciplines.

The thing is, Jumelin is one hell of a mind in the flatland world, no matter which fram he rides...

mutt

Alex Jumelin Out Of Kgb?
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2006, 12:41:19 AM »
yeah i have a feeling he was not on og bikes
and i need to call him and find out the scoop
and i have not talked to alex in like a few weeks
anyways
lol
good reason to call him
lates