Author Topic: Jon Reyes Scooter Flat Edit 4  (Read 12790 times)

Offline Bri-jon

• Cliffhanger
Re: Jon Reyes Scooter Flat Edit 4
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2014, 11:10:45 AM »
I was impressed, by the fact its flatland. Yeah ok on a scooter but I watch flatland on skateboards too. But I can see why people want it down, it is a BMX site but still props for the tricks in it.

P.S I am a crankless rider... but not by choice.
"sh*t + talkers = stalkers lol"

Sold my bike to emigrate to Canada and still waiting for a Visa to work. Worst mistake EVER!

Offline wolverines

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2014, 01:01:41 PM »
If this dude picks up a bike and starts entering flatland contests all you haters be like :

''HEY ! NICE TO MEET YOU! I'M________ FROM ______ , WHAT KIND OF PEGS ARE THOSE?''

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 06:35:52 PM »
It's not going to be taken down. It's a video and it's not the end of the world if it's not universally loved. It's already buried beneath a number of BMX posts anyways. To me, it's more of a novelty than anything. I thought people might get a kick out of seeing how much flatland influence this kid has. Nothing more.

Offline efxman

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 06:46:59 PM »
Hey JM, glad you posted it.  This is a flatland site and so the more the merrier.  If it is flatland related than post it.  I do not believe the word flatland only refers to BMX.

Offline Oneal Little

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2014, 07:43:29 PM »
Get this off my big manly bmx site...hmmm..whatever.This guys just just painting with a smaller brush. Quite interesting.Oh wait if i don't understand it ,it  must be gay O0
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 07:47:34 PM by Oneal Little »

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2014, 08:19:41 AM »
This was refreshing to watch.  Did anyone else notice in the credits that he thanked each person who purchased his signature deck (I'm guessing this is the scooter equivalent to a frame?) 
The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.