Author Topic: Your Highlight 2013 - Sebastian Wastl Grubinger #FLATHIGH2013  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Your Highlight 2013 - Sebastian Wastl Grubinger #FLATHIGH2013
« on: January 16, 2014, 08:34:59 AM »

Heresy team rider Wastl would also like to share his 2013 highlight with you and it's one of those typical flatland-moments:

"Hard to find only one highlight in 2013, cause the whole year seems so great when I look back at it.
One day was pretty crazy: Summer, Sun, 35C, noon; I planned to have a relaxed session for around one hour.

I thought about filming the next-to-last link for "Viennese Reveries". The days before I was coming close so i set the tripod and started to ride. I finally stopped filming after 5 hours trying just this link. I was sore, dehydrated and had a bad sunburn. I forgot to drink and to protect my skin from the sun cause I was so focused on this trick and tried so bad to get it on tape - oh, and I didn't pull it!

I felt like sh*t in the evening but I couldn't get this trick out of my mind. Next day I woke up and decided to walk to the spot with my girl and give it a try for one hour. I set the cam and finished the session after 11 minutes - trick pulled! That was probably the shortest session I've ever had, but the feelings where insane! Thanks BMX!"

Here are some of Wastl's 2013 videos:
- Viennese Reveries 
- Heresy - The Fifth of September
Heresy in Strasbourg
- You can also find a bunch of clips on Instagram

Photo: Stephane Bar