Author Topic: Seven Decades by Kenshiro Ojima - It doesn't stop!  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Seven Decades by Kenshiro Ojima - It doesn't stop!
« on: December 28, 2013, 03:51:29 PM »

Yesterday we posted the 7 decades clip and as many of you pointed out in the lively discussions on Instagram, Facebook and our forum it just can't be real. Right answer! It's a fake. Albero Moya made the clip to celebrate December 28 which is like April 1 in Spain. December fools day .. 

Check his Tumblr for more cool clips and animated gifs of endless spins and crashes: narcoticonatural.tumblr.com

Offline Revig

• Cliffhanger
Re: Seven Decades by Kenshiro Ojima - It doesn't stop!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 05:34:15 PM »
What do you think, is it real or not?

really nice editing!!  :beer: :beer:

look what is happening on the red circle zone in the left while watching the video

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 11:48:44 PM »
Yeah, that's where you can see the fake. But nicely done! Now we can imagine how it would look like to do seven  ;D
I am not sure how often this discussion was started, so my apologies when someone is annoyed, but I have heard that Pal Gyenes and Chase both have done a five-time decade once. What about Jason Brown or Steve Roy? I am pretty sure that no one has ever managed to film something like that, otherwise it wouldn't be difficult to find.
Anyone with background info?

Offline locky

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 12:10:22 AM »
Ohhhh sneaky

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
It was all a dream ...
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 07:40:03 PM »

Yesterday we posted the 7 decades clip and as many of you pointed out in the lively discussions on Instagram, Facebook and our forum it just can't be real. Right answer! It's a fake. Albero Moya made the clip to celebrate December 28 which is like April 1 in Spain. December fools day .. 

Check his Tumblr for more cool clips and animated gifs of endless spins and crashes: narcoticonatural.tumblr.com