Author Topic: FlatWebTV Episode 33  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
FlatWebTV Episode 33
« on: September 04, 2013, 03:07:18 AM »

The new episode is up! Topics include Reklamation Bikes, King of Concrete contest, and OSG. Check it out:

"In this episode we introduce the next generation of FWTV hosts, recap the King of Concrete contest and interview the masterminds behind Reklamation Bikes. Plus Effraim's video of the month and a preview of a few upcoming events. Thanks to Jake and Robert from Reklamation Bikes for the interview, Effraim for the pick of the mont and Joe Cicman for the King of Concrete footage.

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
Re: FlatWebTV Episode 33
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 05:46:17 AM »
That was a great episode. Loved the vibe, footage, and interviews!
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Phatman

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 02:37:44 PM »
One of my favourites so far.. Not just because i am featured lol (KOC Pro Runs, Top Left, Tye Die Tshirt!) but the interview with the Reklamation guys was really good, it's cool to see what they were thinking when they first decided to start up a company, ok the Frame specs are not for me but i can see the time & effort that went into producing that Frame & the obvious quality from Standard who made it.

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 02:46:12 PM »
One of my favourites so far.. Not just because i am featured lol (KOC Pro Runs, Top Left, Tye Die Tshirt!) but the interview with the Reklamation guys was really good, it's cool to see what they were thinking when they first decided to start up a company, ok the Frame specs are not for me but i can see the time & effort that went into producing that Frame & the obvious quality from Standard who made it.

Cool, yeah I was wondering who was welding them
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)