Author Topic: KHE - Evo 0.F Complete Bike 2014  (Read 15611 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
KHE - Evo 0.F Complete Bike 2014
« on: September 04, 2013, 12:20:17 AM »

While the A-Damn complete bike remains the same KHE is updating their beginner flatland bike in 2014. In comparison to the previous version the new Evo 0.F Flatland complete bike will have an improved frame, black MAC 1 tires, the new Affix rotor system and a rear brake. 

Specs of the new Evo Flatland frame: full Crmo 4130, Mid BB, TT 19", CS 13,5" 75° HT Angle, 10mm drop outs, gusset at the down tube, affix compatibility and integrated headset. 

Keep your eyes open for the Park beginner bikes as well. They come with a 19" top tube and according to KHE they are designed for park as well as flatland beginner riders. You may need to do some modifications tho. The park beginner bikes lacks for example a freecoaster.

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: KHE - Evo 0.F Complete Bike 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 02:23:24 AM »
whats up with those pedals?

Offline K.Wong

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 10:25:22 AM »
'cos you ain't a "hardcore" flatlander without chewed-up shins thats why...(joking, joking). real throw-back to the 90's.

Offline Keneken

• Backpacker
  • im on iron mans back! ,-
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 11:06:25 AM »
real throw-back to the 90's.

Good job I still got my hammer 2'zs :)
''let me tell ya something i did a front n rear wheel hang on the cloping on the slide of the spine, now i stick to street!''

''do you freestyle?''

However serious you take it general public sees us as just dicking about on 'kids' bikes, some people could do to remember that and smile a little.

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 04:06:50 PM »

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 04:10:47 PM »
EVO-0F

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 04:13:24 PM »
A-DAMN

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 04:17:09 PM »
25th: Hi-ten, 19"TT, 13.5" CS, 75º HT

Phatman

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 04:51:37 PM »
Interesting to see the A-Damn has a waaay Longer Offset Stem & Street Spec Bars too. I know its basically made up to be pretty much the exact same specs as Adam himself is running, but i'm not sure what i think of it personally. If i was to spend that sort of money on a Complete, especially one designed for riding Flatland i would want a shorter Stem, no more than 36-38mm & Bars with no more than 6 Backsweep! I've tried riding Flat with a 46mm Stem (Which is shorter than the one on the A-Damn Bike!) & Bars with 10 Degree Backsweep (The same as the Bars on the A-Damn Bike) It just doesn't feel right for me personally, i always had 26mm Offset Stems, Zero Backsweep Bars, Sometimes even a Zero Offset Bar/Stem Combo! I am branching out into slightly longer Stems & a little more Backsweep is pretty damned great TBH, but full Street Spec Parts on a Flatland Bike? Couldn't do it myself! And i don't understand why KHE are doing it on a Bike designed for Flatland, I know some people wont notice, some people will just get on with it also, but there will be some people who will have to buy a new Stem & Bars or swap out whats on it for their older Parts & when you are spending $1k+ on a Bike, I personally believe you shouldn't have to do a thing! Sorry for the essay, just my thoughts!

Offline *Fo*

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 05:52:29 PM »
I hope it will take not much time to back to the times when frames like superpower, rip or eiffel ruled.
Just cant understand what you found in that street-like frames and bikes :(

Offline K.Wong

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 02:31:27 PM »
I hope it will take not much time to back to the times when frames like superpower, rip or eiffel ruled.
Just cant understand what you found in that street-like frames and bikes :(

+1
totally agree with you, am riding a straight-tubed suelo Moto; don't quite like the straight down tube. Preferred the curve down tube of my gaia and lower stand-over height that curve top tube gives.

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 05:13:10 PM »
The A-damn set up isn't for all but we can't forget that its a "signature"  model, and if Adam rides it like that then its all right..

Unlike last year's model that had the A-blast signature bars that he didn't even use... at least now it has bars he likes...

Offline OlderThanDirt

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 03:30:38 PM »
Where might one buy the EVO 0.F in the United States?  I like the bike, but finding one... well, not-so-much.   Is there any other flatland bikes in the sub $600 price range that I should be looking at instead?  The EVO 0.F seems to have everything I'm looking for... except availability  :P

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 05:03:51 PM »
Where might one buy the EVO 0.F in the United States?  I like the bike, but finding one... well, not-so-much.   Is there any other flatland bikes in the sub $600 price range that I should be looking at instead?  The EVO 0.F seems to have everything I'm looking for... except availability  :P

Did you see the completes on Flatlandfuel?
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline OlderThanDirt

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2014, 02:35:33 AM »
Did you see the completes on Flatlandfuel?
Yes.   

I'm interested in a bike with zero offset fork, a 990-style front brake, freecoaster hub, and weighs less than a Cadillac (The GT Compe I have now feels like it weighs a bit more than a Cadillac.)  I guess the Ares APLUS on FlatLandFuel might fit the bill, although the it's a little more than I want to spend.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 02:38:22 AM by OlderThanDirt »