Author Topic: Global Flat Eurobike/Interbike Coverage?  (Read 1765 times)

Phatman

Global Flat Eurobike/Interbike Coverage?
« on: September 01, 2013, 01:01:13 AM »
Hello Mods & Forum Members... I was wondering will there be any coverage of the EuroBike & Interbike shows? I know for a fact that Autum are there & i know a few other companies with parts that can be used for Flatland such as Freecoasters, Tripod Seats & Posts etc will be on show. I also have heard through the Grape Vine that Wethepeople are returning to Flatland with a Frame, Fork & Bar called the Utopia! I don't know if it was showed at EuroBike but it WILL be on show at Interbike in America. I am keeping an eye on pretty much every single BMX Blog Website on the internet for pictures, but i wondered if Global will have any coverage?

Cheers Guys, Stay Cool.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 01:02:57 AM by Topsey »

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: Global Flat Eurobike/Interbike Coverage?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 02:48:42 AM »
Here are  a few pics of the DART booth:

http://mellonbmx.com/eurobike-2013-dartbmx/

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 04:28:32 AM »
I volunteer to be flown out to Interbike with camera and sound recorder for Global :)

Offline byke

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 02:39:29 PM »
I was there and didn't really see anything new apart from KHE and that new rotor thing which is finally coming  out.

Phatman

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 03:10:59 PM »
Wethepeople Had a new Flatland Frame, Fork & Handle Bar line on offer called the Utopia..

Offline mitch

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 03:26:25 PM »
I liked the WTP bar and frame a lot.
The forks though, they seemed to be a bit thick and heavy. The offset looked a bit too much too IMO.
I'm still searching for something like the Primo fork, with only a little offset.

But the Eurobike had some nice stuff. Not really much, but some cool BMX parts.
The dartbmx crank and freecoaster looked sick. Also the eclat oil slick hubs. And of course, the Autum stuff, even though they only had the new Lash frame and some new shirts/hats to show.

freedombmx.de did a part1 of the Euro-bike. Go and check it out for some pics and news. Part2 should be up today or tomorrow ;)

Offline ortho

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 03:37:14 PM »
Not sure what that red WTP frame is but those dropouts are frightening.

Phatman

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 03:39:22 PM »
I got my New Autum Razzia in Dark Red with Custom 14mm Drop Outs coming probably next week now, paying the final installment for it tomorrow when Thomas has it with him  ;D