Author Topic: Paul Chamberlain, a Cult Freecoaster and another S&M stem  (Read 3269 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Paul Chamberlain, a Cult Freecoaster and another S&M stem
« on: August 14, 2013, 12:11:44 AM »

If you enjoy some very dry humour then you might want to check Paul Chamberlain's S&M welcome edit. It was already posted 2 weeks ago but maybe some of your missed it.

Speaking of S&M - Last week we posted the S&M Redneck FLT stem which, as some of you pointed out correctly, has been available for a while. A newer S&M stem that might fit your flat-street setup perfectly is the Enduro stem. It's available in different version and the shortest one comes with 36mm reach.

Last but not least we saw a photo of a new Cult freecoaster on FM. Paul Chamberlain provided a spypic. We assume they are testing that freecoaster at the moment. Stay tuned for some more details ..

Offline TRUTH1970

• Backpacker
Re: Paul Chamberlain, a Cult Freecoaster and another S&M stem
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 01:25:41 PM »
 this guy makes me laugh and  after the ride I just had I need to. slammed on my back  feels like Ive been stabbed in the spine ( kinda pissed myself as the disc moved ,hit my already badly f##ked elbow cant move it ) got a dogwalker I know to push my bike home (got new bars yesterday rode em for half an hour) been hospital , laughed at for riding a bmx , pain killers  scan,injections , moaned at for saying im not having gona hav another operation.told I will need an adult diaper if I insist on carrying on riding and slam again. feel suicidal -but that's not new . laying here wanting to cry not knowing if I should ride again. but watched this edit and I  wish I had this guys humor. just in case I go nuts and cant ride again ,all the best to all on global flat.thanks shane baptiste

Offline MaineOnePlus3

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 04:28:14 PM »
this guy makes me laugh and  after the ride I just had I need to. slammed on my back  feels like Ive been stabbed in the spine ( kinda pissed myself as the disc moved ,hit my already badly f##ked elbow cant move it ) got a dogwalker I know to push my bike home (got new bars yesterday rode em for half an hour) been hospital , laughed at for riding a bmx , pain killers  scan,injections , moaned at for saying im not having gona hav another operation.told I will need an adult diaper if I insist on carrying on riding and slam again. feel suicidal -but that's not new . laying here wanting to cry not knowing if I should ride again. but watched this edit and I  wish I had this guys humor. just in case I go nuts and cant ride again ,all the best to all on global flat.thanks shane baptiste

WOOOAH, Sorry bro, but Shane just wondering??? Have you tried Chiropractic therapy? 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:38:59 PM by MaineOnePlus3 »

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 07:46:34 PM »
Paul is one of the sickest dudes I've ever met. 40 mins to Hyde Park is a lie!

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 04:00:46 PM »
From the looks of it, the Cult freecoaster is nothing more than KHE with thrush bearings.  Woohoo.  So much innovation.
The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.

Offline Revig

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 04:33:33 PM »
Woohoo.  So much innovation.

hi, nothing to show about the Profile one?  :)   just to get a little taste of innovation  :)  even a corner of a drawing?

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 05:35:36 PM »
From the looks of it, the Cult freecoaster is nothing more than KHE with thrush bearings.  Woohoo.  So much innovation.

The new bearing seems to be a worthy improvement nonetheless.
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)