Author Topic: Jesse Puente Bike Check - The Premium Lagger Light by Sevisual  (Read 7911 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat

Sevisual met Jesse in Port of Spain, Trinidad during the Monster Exams to film bike check. Take a closer look at the new Premium Lagger Light.

You can find more information about the frame in the parts section: Premium Lagger Light

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Jesse Puente Bike Check - The Premium Lagger Light by Sevisual
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 05:09:37 PM »
Awesome Jesse!! I see those wooden pedals...no way my big ass could run those..

Offline byke

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 04:11:36 PM »
I think the wooden pedals have a large area of plastic cores.

Offline indyBarber73

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 04:43:19 PM »
Dude for any one wanting to know about these pedals I received a pair of them in the mail they were a gift from my brother who has supported me for many years, I am 200lbs and ride my fuggin ballz off on the daily!! I have had know issues at all with them they are actually very very sick pedals!! them being $200 American dollars though that's my issue! so im putting them to the big guy test for anyone that's curious I'll give you feedback. ive had them for a month now no issues feel amazing! kudos to ali in berlin. and thanks Jim my older brother for the retarded hook up your a sick freak bro!!!! JESSE the bike is sick yo!!! cant wait to see it in person

Offline TRUTH1970

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 06:18:16 PM »
Jesse, the bike rules! ( luv the lagger shape, wish they made a longer one) and indybarber73 any feed back on the pedals such as how they hold up when they hit the ground or how they handle when wet , thanks.

Offline indyBarber73

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 09:16:43 PM »
They feel fine when your feet are wet and think skateboard when it hits the ground  they have been really holding up so  far I'm really impressed thus far I'll keep ya updated

Offline Bone

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 06:53:32 AM »
I rode this bike, sweet build....