Author Topic: VooDoo Jam 2013 | Highlights  (Read 3147 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
VooDoo Jam 2013 | Highlights
« on: June 03, 2013, 07:59:57 PM »

Robby Porter did a super job on this edit! Stay tuned from more from him!
He says:
"Voodoo Jam 2013 was a spectaculair contest, riders from all over the world came to compete. The energy level, the riding level and everything about it was jam packed full of excitement. This is jusy a few highlights I have put together, stay tuned for more 2013 VooDoo action soon to come. A big thanks to Scott O'Brien, Terry Adams, Dans Comp, Fiksd Apparel, Flatlandfuel.com, FREEGUN, Monolithic Flatland, Neue Creative, Purple Monkey, Sidual Apparel, St. Martin BMX, and all the riders and spectators! Voodoo is the best contest in the world! Music: Deja Voodoo | More Than Lights"

Offline MickeyG

Re: VooDoo Jam 2013 | Highlights
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 02:31:34 AM »
This came out amazing!! You really captured the energy that I felt watching Voodoo Jam live.
Perfect music choice, visuals, pacing. Great job!!

Offline robpossible

• GF Inhabitant
  • Crackpacker to kitchen table
Re: VooDoo Jam 2013 | Highlights
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 04:04:41 PM »
Thanks Mickey! Lots of new blood now a days to inspire and learn from, Jim, Waldemar, James and many more, but you set the standard and continue to bust out awesome, crazy stuff even with just an iPhone. I always look foreword to your next project. Nice to see your words. Thanks again.
Robby
1st law of thermodynamics: Energy can not be created or destroyed, it only changes in form.