Author Topic: The St Martin Voodoo Ten - Scott OBrien Signature Frame  (Read 7136 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
The St Martin Voodoo Ten - Scott OBrien Signature Frame
« on: May 22, 2013, 08:11:20 PM »

Check that out .. it's a new limited edition version of the St Martin Ten frame. That's the double top tube frame (a bit hard to see on the photo) and it's actually MC Scott OBriens signature frame. This is basically the first news of AJ BMX Cave. Here you go, the official words: 

"AJBMXCAVE and ST MARTIN are proud to welcome a new rider to the team : SCOTT O'BRIEN . SCOTT is a great flatland rider but more than that he is also the official mc of many contest like DEW TOUR , NINJA SPIN , COB and of course VOODOO JAM , Scott is not only the organizer of the New Orleans VOODOO JAM, he is also a very original rider , a dad of 3 kids and a New Orleans fireman .

To celebrate the VOODOO JAM and to welcome Mr O Brien in the team , we decided to drop a limited signature frame . It is a new version of our famous double tube frame the TEN , the frame is in a longer version 19,3 and all branded with New Orleans colors and carnaval spirit .

The frame is limited , there is only 50 frames available and they are all engraved with the number of the frame on the head tube , the sales of the frames are going to start on the 30th of may at the voodoo prejam ; if you want to reserve a frame with a special number you can send me an email at ajbmxcave@gmail.com , who's gonna have the number 1?"

Phatman

Re: The St Martin Voodoo Ten - Scott OBrien Signature Frame
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 11:16:00 PM »
Aha! You have posted it! I need to know if it has longer Chainstays as well as the longer top tube!! I cant be dealing with a 12" Chainstay! It needs to be 12.75"/13"!!

Offline AlmirRC

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 11:30:44 PM »
perfect  nice frame

Phatman

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 08:46:43 PM »
No-one knows about the Chain Stay length?! Really interested in this frame but I'm not getting one if the Chain Stays are so stupidly short. Id have to run like 110mm cranks with it!

Offline Scott O

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 09:55:09 PM »
Working on it get you specs soon. No I run 165mm and plenty of room
www.voodoojam.com
twitter @emceeob

LOU4130

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 09:00:47 PM »
Assuming the chainstays are the same as the regular TEN,  at 12.1", I run 160's with no issues. Im a size 9 shoe. 5'8"
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:09:31 PM by LOU4130 »

Phatman

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 09:13:13 PM »
6 Foot 1 with a size 11 (American) shoe I run 160mms on a 13" Chainstay & Clip my feet. 12.1 will be impossible to ride. I had a KHE Tantra & the reason i stopped riding it was the 12" Chainstays. I'm going to be getting a PiR frame & it will be slammed at 13" However i would still love to get hold of one of these frames & build it up as a second bike as i have so many ideas for builds haha I just cant do it all with one bike!! This frame is beautiful but i CANNOT do the 12.1" Chainstays :'(

LOU4130

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 09:24:56 PM »
Oh yea...that wont work for ya lol. Sucks though, but yea your a tall dude..it is a short CS.

Phatman

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 09:52:25 PM »
Real shame, Hopefully in the future St Martin will release a similar frame with longer chainstays. I'm getting everything i want with the PiR but i would be great to have a bike for my Friends or my Girl to ride with me so I'm not on my loner that is really the plan.

Offline byke

• Backpacker
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 12:39:11 AM »
I like my rides to have some junk in the trunk ...
Where is the fun in working an ass if its not there?

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 05:26:11 AM »
However i would still love to get hold of one of these frames & build it up as a second bike as i have so many ideas for builds haha

ugh it never stops here does it.

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 07:45:48 AM »
However i would still love to get hold of one of these frames & build it up as a second bike as i have so many ideas for builds haha

Yeah bro right there with ya. The new voodoo frames look really nice
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)