Author Topic: Alex Jumelin BMX Cave - New St Martin USA Distribution  (Read 8264 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Alex Jumelin BMX Cave - New St Martin USA Distribution
« on: May 21, 2013, 10:52:36 PM »

BMX Groupment dropped us a press release about Alex starting his own BMX business. He'll basically take over the USA Distribution of St Martin and Superstar. Below is the official text: 

French team rider Alex Jumelin has found a new challenge beside riding flatland : he is about to open AJ BMX Cave webstore. Alex lives in New Orleans, LA, USA, his wife teaching in a french school there. It means AJ BMX Cave is an american company. Beside selling online, AJ BMX Cave will become the new USA distributor for St-Martin and Superstar (BMX Groupment's street/park brand). The first goods will reach AJ BMX Cave warehouse in the coming week. Riders and dealers interested in working with AJ BMX Cave should contact Alex here: ajbmxcave@gmail.com

Bonus message: BMX Groupment would like to thank Sidewall Distribution for the work they have done for the last 5 years, in the USA.
Alex has a strong background in business already. For sure he will succeed with AJ BMX Cave. Good luck in that adventure, Alex !

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Alex Jumelin BMX Cave - New St Martin USA Distribution
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 08:24:24 PM »
Excellent!! I hope this bodes well for US flatland.
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.

Phatman

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 11:14:34 PM »
You guys need to get up the Scott O'brien Signature Ten frame! I know it has a longer top tube but i need to know if it has longer chain stays?!

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 05:01:42 PM »
He should really rethink that logo.  It's against American law to use the flag for advertising, and also to write on top of it.

Offline LennonStephens

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 07:10:32 PM »
Way to go AJ! Much respect.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 06:59:36 AM »
He should really rethink that logo.  It's against American law to use the flag for advertising, and also to write on top of it.
Really? I see it all the god damned time.

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 12:42:58 AM »

It's literally an unenforceable law, but yes, the US Flag Code is very specific about what you can and cannot do with the flag or its likeness.

Offline kabirun

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 01:32:48 AM »

Maybe he should put the Mexican flag over California, Arizona and New Mexico and the French flag over Luisiana. It will attract more attention...