Author Topic: London Bikes DTT Frame Spy Pics  (Read 24722 times)

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
Re: London Bikes DTT Frame Spy Pics
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2013, 03:39:01 AM »
Yours?....looks so Dainty. sorry London guys. Kudos for effort and droppin another option.
its better that 99.5 of the frames on the market today buddy
Something tells me you're just a bit bias, thats a bold statement to make these days with SO many bike companies steppin up their game and building Awesome frames and parts...So outta pure curiousity, Do us all a favor and name the .5 % they AREN'T better than.....please and thank you buddy

Offline Bri-jon

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2013, 02:13:17 PM »
Yours?....looks so Dainty. sorry London guys. Kudos for effort and droppin another option.
its better that 99.5 of the frames on the market today buddy
Something tells me you're just a bit bias, thats a bold statement to make these days with SO many bike companies steppin up their game and building Awesome frames and parts...So outta pure curiousity, Do us all a favor and name the .5 % they AREN'T better than.....please and thank you buddy

SNAP!
"sh*t + talkers = stalkers lol"

Sold my bike to emigrate to Canada and still waiting for a Visa to work. Worst mistake EVER!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2013, 03:38:39 AM »
bias yeah i am sick of all the boring frame designs out there today , all the same , i think london is at least trying to do something different and interesting i personally think the top tube should be lower  but thats just me

curious as to which companys you think are stepping up cause i dont see much
So you wont answer my question.....anyways looks are a personal thing, in Jims video thread from Texas, I also like the look, but thst alone doesnt make it BETTER than 99.5% of bikes out...buddy. Btw, diiferent also doesn't mean better either..

LOU4130

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2013, 09:09:44 PM »
Seeing some built up and painted, i kinda like the design. It does look like the tubing is kinda narrow though for someone of my weight, but if the guage is not super thin it may hold me lol. But i have enough bikes for the time being lol...Nice job London.

I will add though, that the statement by Jaybird is a bit of a bold statement. Not the way to make a company shine, by bashing others even though it is indirectly. Better than 99.5%? i have to agree with Juggs, i find that hard to believe. I think there are alot of good frames out there these days. Everyone hasd a different opinion on whats good and whats not. Between looks, geo, longetivity...its all relative to how you ride and personal preference. No one "good quality" brand is any better than another company producing just as good quality..its all preference after that. This just adds to the options, London has always been a good brand, and adding to the small pool for flatland frames is always a good thing.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:17:29 PM by LOU4130 »

Offline efxman

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2013, 09:33:55 AM »
London bikes have always had that "just right" look and this frame screams it all hat much more.  You can tell these frames are deigned by people who ride.  Functionality and form all in one.  Big fan of their work, keep at it.

Offline efxman

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2013, 10:32:31 PM »
Hey Byke, I would love to know what was deleted, I cant imagine you would say anything that far out of line to deserve that.  PM me if you could.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2013, 11:37:41 PM »
Given that I myself and another member has just had their posts deleted from this thread.
I can say that any potential chance of me buying a London Bikes product in the future is as slim as Jimmy Saville being given a state funeral.

Caught that...How absolutely spineless ....Gotta love America, Home of the P.C. Police AKA Liberals.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2013, 11:42:44 PM »
Mark, make that statement  your signature..........

Offline Bri-jon

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2013, 12:21:40 AM »
Had mine removed for agreeing with Byke.

This is silly.

People BASH khe for there parts falling apart and its allowed but saying how you like someones work but not agreeing with there choices in life and saying you wont buy there products because how you feel about that sucks.

I was really thinking about them doing some work for me but Global-Flat pushed me away from it. Not what originally was making me hinder on it.

Yes what was said can affect a company's sells. But why hide it? It makes it worse.

Sold my bike to emigrate to Canada and still waiting for a Visa to work. Worst mistake EVER!

Offline houdini

• Forkglider
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2013, 04:07:23 AM »
I dont think they shouldve been removed either...People have the right to know who theyre sending their money to. Do your homework and decide on your own. I guess flatlandfuel will be looking to sell these DTT bikes.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 04:10:09 AM by houdini »

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2013, 10:48:24 AM »
Sad thing, did you at least get an explanation as to why from a mod? The fact all of them except Lou are hidden speaks volumes about character.....

Offline Bri-jon

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2013, 01:57:39 PM »
I dont know if Mark had a explanation, but I didn't and still have not.

Offline Bri-jon

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2013, 02:09:18 PM »
another just got deleted?

Offline byke

• Backpacker
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2013, 02:14:25 PM »
I was never told the reason for the post removal.
However I found myself angry at such a decision, that I made statements following the removal in an irrational way.

I believe in quality, I believe in justice and I believe in moral values (and am non religious to boot).
And unfortunately , I find the use of censorship almost to be greater in importance than many other values which in turn clouded my judgements in my latest responses.

And for that reason I have self moderated my posts and made this reply.
I still feel great animosity towards whoever did censor yours truly and Bri-Jon, but that is a completely different subject and should never have been brought onto this thread.

Offline br00takville

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2013, 05:36:06 PM »
Yeah Yeah Yeah Let's get back to the frame. 

Anyone seen any other photos of it?