Author Topic: Ahmed Johnson: Stay Motivated!  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Ahmed Johnson: Stay Motivated!
« on: March 26, 2013, 02:55:06 AM »

It’s pretty clear just how much dedication Ahmed has to BMX. Would you ride with a hand that messed up? I don’t know if I would, honestly. He somehow destroys this edit though – so check it out, and go ride!

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Ahmed Johnson: Stay Motivated!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 08:18:15 PM »
killer edit

Offline K.Wong

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 10:33:35 AM »
mad respect for the skills and dedication, but i would rate this- riding while injured- on the same level of silly as toon riding barefooted.
maybe i'm old, but i can tell everyone by experience that every injury that you have suffered from comes back to haunt you by varying degrees when you hit the 30's...
don't take this the wrong way- no insult is intented, just concerned that fellow riders ain't taking enough care of their bodies.
i mean, riding flatland, unlike other aspect of the bicycling sports, won't make you enough money to fall back on should you suffer from complications and injuries that which will hinder your work and life later on; there are a few examples on global-flat already, learn from them and not repeat the "mistakes" by others.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 07:50:30 PM »
 killer riding, but his hand isn't the only thing Jacked up, you hear that bike?