Author Topic: Ooooo New Frame & Parts On Page Two!  (Read 13983 times)

Phatman

Re: Ooooo New Frame & Parts On Page Two!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2013, 10:08:02 AM »
Its definitely not the same as the OZ as i have one also. I don't think its the same as the Nigel either, Its not really the same as a Macneil base either. Its a good seat, i would recommend it!

Offline faqe

• Backpacker
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2013, 02:52:23 AM »
can u snap some picture of the base? i have been looking for the picture of it online but couldn't find any. been looking to change my seat. currently on my list is fatality seat( free ti bolt) n eclat oz.  had the nigel seat once but trying to get some more foam.haha

Offline Flatland318

• Backpacker
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 02:42:21 PM »
That thing looks straight killa  :beer:
It aint nothin' but a G thang baby, Def Row is tha record dat pays me.

Phatman

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2013, 12:19:33 AM »

Myself & the Benny! With my new Animal Cush seat! Dont worry Faqe i havent forgotten you, its on my friends bike right now i will get you a photo as soon as i can!

Going to get something a little more Flatland Orientated over the next few months.. Waiting on some goodies to be released!

Stay Cool Guys!

Offline faqe

• Backpacker
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2013, 11:30:39 PM »
cool. is it the trend now the Animal Cush seat? saw lots of people running them again. a friend of mine swap his used Cush seat with a new shadow fat seat for free with another rider.

Phatman

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2013, 02:53:54 PM »

Switched out the Animal forks for my Primo Strands, Dropped a spacer, adjusted the handle bars a bit, put on the Cush seat & put on some OSS stickers!