Author Topic: Winter Flatland Jam 2  (Read 4100 times)

News_Bot

Winter Flatland Jam 2
« on: January 27, 2013, 05:25:20 PM »
Date: 09.03.2013

Dec. 29th we got rocked with over a Foot of Snow, So we are giving it right back to mother nature! WINTER JAM 2 with White Rose Confession, Birch Hill Dam, Kroma Kode and Subject To Interpretation all taking stage Sat. March 9th at the Mill St. Brews in Southbridge. Along with the Raddest and Baddest BMX Flatlanders from around New England! All Ages Show, Come ride, come listen to some amazing live music, come to rage, come to party, 10$.
 We will be having an OLD school Bmx show and Shine contest $$Cash Prizes$$ for most voted Vintage Ride!
 The First ever Rich Upjohn Old SChool Trick Contest (Details Coming)
 Sponsored BY: Southbridge Bicycles, East Coast Threads, The Great Divide, Champion Pizza of Charlton, Planet Airin, BMX New Jersey Magazine. See you all there!!!

Re: Winter Flatland Jam 2
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 12:32:38 PM »
This is fun and the hosts are putting in lots of work for a rad time!!!!

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
USA: Winter Flatland Jam 2 in Southbridge
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 10:56:29 PM »

In March there will a second Winter Flatland Jam in Southbridge, Mass, USA. 

"Dec. 29th we got rocked with over a Foot of Snow, So we are giving it right back to mother nature! WINTER JAM 2 with White Rose Confession, Birch Hill Dam, Kroma Kode and Subject To Interpretation all taking stage Sat. March 9th at the Mill St. Brews in Southbridge. Along with the Raddest and Baddest BMX Flatlanders from around New England! All Ages Show, Come ride, come listen to some amazing live music, come to rage, come to party, 10$. We will be having an OLD school Bmx show and Shine contest $$Cash Prizes$$ for the most voted Vintage Ride!"

Check the poster and details: Winter Flatland Jam 2 

Offline manniedamaniac

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 03:49:29 PM »
Should be a biggg turnout this time!!!

Offline DRIFT ROADSTER

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 05:02:23 PM »
This thing still on ?

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 05:31:05 PM »
Heck yeah it is!!!

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 10:37:18 PM »
What an awesome time! I will get some pics up here soon. Big thanks to Southbridge Bicycles and S&M for the prizes!!!

Offline DRIFT ROADSTER

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 12:26:32 AM »
i have to say i had fun, even though i havent been on my bike much in the last few years and i sucked it was fun. Who was the guy doing killing the old school tricks, i think his bike was silver with white primo wall tires

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 01:26:48 AM »
That was Dave Alden!