Author Topic: Germany: Dustyn Alt rocking his private winter spot  (Read 2669 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Germany: Dustyn Alt rocking his private winter spot
« on: January 19, 2013, 09:55:05 PM »

Dustyn dropped us his latest edit and when we saw jt we had to ask about his spot. He told us that he actually rents it for the winter on monday, wednesday and friday evening. On the other weekdays it's being used by cycle ball players. 

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
Re: Germany: Dustyn Alt rocking his private winter spot
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 01:37:50 PM »
Hi Dustyn,
very nice riding!
Could you tell us more about the conditions you have for renting this hall? I really would pay some euros to have an option like this. I annoyed by the parking garages. The conditions are not very good in most of them and I am kicked out from time to time...

Offline Dustyn@Chemnitz

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 05:45:01 PM »
Hi,

i pay 20€ for one month ;) This is really cheap in my opinion... I call my hometown for a hall like this and maybe two week´s later i have this wonderfull spot ;)

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 05:50:01 PM »
That's incredible! A lot of riders are going to be very jealous when they hear that! :)

Offline Dustyn@Chemnitz

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 06:14:36 PM »
i know jm... sorry :(     :D

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 10:28:14 PM »
Cool! This is really cheap! I would pay a lot more... I have contacted a club close by and they told me that the hall is used almost all the time, so no option... They also told me that there is a so called "Schwingboden" installed. I don't know what that means. Do you?
But there is one other club, but the guy hasn't answered so far. I will try to call him. It is so sad that many of us are motivated to ride and just don't have the option to ride as much as they like from October until March.
Have fun at your spot!