Author Topic: Tuner Evolution 2013  (Read 4161 times)

News_Bot

Tuner Evolution 2013
« on: January 14, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
Date: 03.08.2013

The Am Flatland Circuit is back for 2013 and will once again consist of four of the largest flatland events in North America. Toronto has been a mainstay on the AMFLT Circuit since day one and will start off the 2013 series this coming March. Anarchy in Anderson will be back in June as Round 2 after a successful debut in 2012. Round 3 adds Philadelphia as a new city to the Circuit as we partner up with the Tuner Evolution car show for what will no doubt be an event to remember. And finally, the year-end winners will be crowned when the Circuit returns to Texas to hold the finals as we join forces with the Texas Flatland Round-Up event.

The 2012 Am Flatland Circuit was a great success, and we all look forward to next year, including the 2012 Pro Class Champion out of Czech Republic, Dominik Nekolny: “I’m really happy I [was a] part of the Circuit. This kind of thing is very important for the scene and for new riders who can track their progress and keep motivated for the whole year. I really look forward to participating in the 2013 AMFLT Circuit and hope I will make it to all the events.”

Todd Carter, the 2012 Expert Class Champion will also be back to defend his title next year… “The AMFLT Circuit is a great setting for riding, energy, and of course a ton of fun! …I have felt a strong sense of belonging and encouragement with other riders that continues long after the timer hits zero. I am so stoked for all of the 2013 Circuit stops, and am so excited to be able to ride my bike with so many people that I call friends.”

Offline bhuffman

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Tuner Evolution 2013
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 04:45:25 PM »
bump
You look like Marty McFly!

Offline Erik Otto

• GF Inhabitant
  • The Brotherhood for life.
    • Monolithic Flatland
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 02:57:23 AM »
So who is going?  What riders have already registered?

Offline bhuffman

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 02:22:46 PM »
Bryaiah should be there
You look like Marty McFly!

Offline Erik Otto

• GF Inhabitant
  • The Brotherhood for life.
    • Monolithic Flatland
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 04:25:29 PM »
ha ha, I like that.

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »
I apologize for not being on here often. So we've had some issues with getting pre registration set up on the website.

Anyways... I can't list the Ams coming off the top of my head but as far as pros go... So far we have confirmations of: JFB, Dub, Jason plourde, Wilhelm, Terry, Prasheel, Steph Cerra, Isaiah

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 02:23:11 PM »
$3000 minimum pro purse
$50 entry ams
$100 entry pro
$20 entry spectators for car show Saturday

For more info please check out the website and twitter

www.amflatlandcircuit.com