Author Topic: MUST WATCH: Alex Jumelin: The Style, The Life  (Read 2974 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
MUST WATCH: Alex Jumelin: The Style, The Life
« on: December 25, 2012, 01:25:45 PM »

Alex has brought so much new style and tricks to the game, and so I'm really stoked to be posting this. In just one day Alex somehow managed to lay down tricks he's never filmed, and tricks that have never been done, even by him. We also got to burn the tires off some Rat Rods, shoot crazy guns, and walk the streets in the French Quarter of New Orleans.

Alex had a few words to say about this edit, and the ender: "This is my 4th and last edit for the year; after the Winter edit by Matthias, the St. Martin video by Repier, the Freegun edit by Fat Tony - here is the SPMK edit by Jim Mckay. My goal is to show some progression in every one of those edits! The main evolution in this edit is the the boomerang variation. A few years ago when I created regular boomerang from hang five to hang five I knew that one day I would have to do that trick cross footed and also one handed, and now it is done. Enjoy and thanks for watching."

Offline Norbon2wheels

• 4 wheels > 2 wheels > 1 wheel (simple evolution)
    • Norbon2wheels' Youtube channel. Please check it out!
Re: MUST WATCH: Alex Jumelin: The Style, The Life
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 02:56:39 PM »
First I'd like to wish Merry Christmas to all the Global-flat "inhabitants" and visitors!  :beer:

Well it seems the "long" wait for this edit surely was worth it! It definitely shows the lifestyle and riding of Alex in a flawless way! And for the 1 handed hang5 boomerang to hang5, that should be a real tough trick to pull off! Infact, there were some other trick variations in this video that were not seen from Alex atall! So i would like to congratulate to Jim Mckay who recorded / edited and made it possible for us to see this at Christmas time!
And last but not least: The begining with "Tony Montana - Say hello to my little friend!" is a thing i wouldn't have expected! Truly nice touch!  B)