Author Topic: Colorado Flatland Jams: 2012 Holiday Edition  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Colorado Flatland Jams: 2012 Holiday Edition
« on: December 25, 2012, 04:00:51 AM »

The Colorado guys continue to bring so much footage of their strong scene there in this nice Holiday edit. It's so awesome to see so much riding from them; even moving the jam from spot to spot - and full of good vibes along the way.
Hear what Jake had to say about it, after the jump~

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Colorado Flatland Jams: 2012 Holiday Edition
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 04:01:39 AM »
Jake had this to say about it:

"Footage from the second annual Colorado Flatland Jams Holiday Jam. The Holiday Jam on Saturday was a HUGE success! I always think the last jam was the best one ever, but I have to say that it was such a blast. They just keep getting better and better.
We had a great day riding starting at the Centennial Center Park which we found out we are technically not even supposed to be in with a bike lol. No hassles though and we had a few people watching and enjoying the show. A half bottle of crown also saw some damage ;) Presents and awards for the year were given. We missed a few homies, but we know they were there in spirit for sure!
After it started getting dark, we moved it indoors at McGraws place and had some burgers and more riding. It thinned out a bit by then, but we still had a great session and got some stuff done for sure. The crown met its demise.
Over all, Jason Rideout, Joel Schallhorn and myself (Jake Umberger) shut the thing down and in the end got at least 7 hours of riding in and quite a few more hours sitting around and talking about the sport we all love. Great end to a great day.
Great to see Rowboat on his new custom Standard 250FL flatland frame. Thing is beautiful and rides so good!
Thanks to James McGraw for coming out in the cold to hang with us for a bit and shooting some pics. Especially thank you for letting us use your indoor spot.
Going to be a kick ass year. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all of our flatland friends and family!
Riders: Joel Schallhorn, Fred Gates, Robert Reilly, Jason Rideout, Koit McIntire, Jake Umberger, and  Brian Gavagan."