Author Topic: Alex Jumelin Birthday Jam  (Read 2770 times)

News_Bot

Alex Jumelin Birthday Jam
« on: November 15, 2012, 09:15:42 PM »
Date: 24.11.2012

Alex about the jam: 

"Here is the flyer for the new week end jam . As you maybe know i´m turning 35 next week end ( i know , i´m old hahaha ) I´m gonna go to AUSTIN which is for me one of the most stylish city in the usa ; austin is also a place where you can find one of the biggest flatland and street scene in the usa . The concept of the event is pretty easy , let´s share a good time on a saturday afternoon . I´m gonna have a few prices to give away from some of my sponsor ; some calendar offers by ST MARTIN , SPMK tee shirt and of course some FREEGUN UNDERWEAR ; To win this prices riders would have to participate at a few contest like : the longest hang five the longest nose manual the funky chicken fight ........... and many more . Yes for my birthday i would like to make present to rider :) So of course it is open to everyone and it is free , please if you ride bmx and you are in the usa or even somewhere else in the world , please come to my birthday . see you all next week end . thanks to matthias for the flyer . thanks to OG crew. BIG THANKS TO MY SPONSORS ."

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Alex Jumelin birthday jam in Austin
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 10:54:27 PM »
Alex is going to celebrate his birthday in Austin, TX, USA with a jam: 

"Here is the flyer for the new week end jam. As you maybe know I´m turning 35 next week end (I know, I´m old hahaha) I´m gonna go to AUSTIN which is for me one of the most stylish city in the usa; austin is also a place where you can find one of the biggest flatland and street scene in the USA. The concept of the event is pretty easy, let´s share a good time on a saturday afternoon. I´m gonna have a few prices to give away from some of my sponsor ; some calendar offers by ST MARTIN, SPMK tee shirt and of course some FREEGUN UNDERWEAR. To win this prices riders would have to participate at a few contests like: the longest hang five the longest nose manual the funky chicken fight ... and many more. Yes for my birthday i would like to make present to rider :) So of course it is open to everyone and it is free, please if you ride bmx and you are in the usa or even somewhere else in the world, please come to my birthday. See you all next week end. Thanks to matthias for the flyer. Thanks to OG crew. BIG THANKS TO MY SPONSORS ."

Offline Bradlandr74

• Hitchhiker
Re: Alex Jumelin Birthday Jam
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 08:14:20 PM »
very tempting... 8)

Offline OldYeller

• Cliffhanger
Re: Alex Jumelin Birthday Jam
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 08:41:46 PM »
OMG, funky chicken fights.  That's either a really awesome idea or really terrible, I'm not sure which.

Happy birthday in case I don't make it!  :beer: