Author Topic: FlatWebTV Episode 23  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
FlatWebTV Episode 23
« on: November 02, 2012, 07:21:50 PM »
Some info straight from the FlatWebTV boooys: "In this "mini" episode of FlatWebTV we do a very brief recap of the recap and give special shout outs to the year end AMFLT results. Anthony tries to flog some of the extra Texas FlatWebTV shirts. We preview our upcoming Winter Flatland Jam in Portland with a special interview with owner/builder of the Lumberyard, Joe Prisel. We announce a special giveaway with Freegun. Just comment on this video and you have a chance to win (best comment gets Freegun stuff!). Finally, we give a quick preview of the Fit For Freestyle series that will launch soon."

Offline OldYeller

• Cliffhanger
Re: FlatWebTV Episode 23
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 07:09:37 AM »
Thank God they were standing behind there.  I don't think I could handle the sight of pale, scarred chicken legs leading up to.... Hell no, just no.

Man I'd love to have that park locally.  It's really cool to see different aspects of the sport combined in one scene.

I'd love to have a single place everyone could get together.  That was one of the coolest parts of the Texas Toast this year, the BMX family was back together like in the old days, showing appreciation for the different types of riding.  Now we just need overall titles again!

You know, if you want to do something good with the one special t-shirt and the Freegun stuff, you could donate them to the hurricane relief effort.

http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=54111

The proceeds will help fellow riders!

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
Re: FlatWebTV Episode 23
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 10:25:06 PM »
@Old Yeller - Great idea. I'll PM you with a couple questions.