Author Topic: Video: Sean Fontenot crossing some legs  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Video: Sean Fontenot crossing some legs
« on: September 12, 2012, 12:13:24 AM »
Sean shared his latest horror movie with us in which he is trying as hard as he can to break his legs, knees, ankles, hip and several other relatively important body parts .. but make sure to watch until the end! One thing is for sure: Sean is pretty motivated and creative! Props!

Offline manniedamaniac

• Cliffhanger
Re: Video: Sean Fontenot crossing some legs
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 02:23:47 AM »
Wow! super dope riding! love the high speed full cab combos!!!

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 05:42:13 AM »
My new favorite web edit!  Sean is in "beast" mode for sure.  Some of us have watched Sean coming up from beginner status...TO THIS!  For me...this video has all the elements that could be described as epic...the music choice, the shear determination and will to succeed...and NEW creative tricks.  The pain, blood and disregard of health to get sh*t done.  If I remember, Sean was a street rider and pool skater in the past, which to me, explains a lot. 

Pleasure to watch.  Sorry for gushing. 

Everyone should give this a watch.

"A puppet no more!"

Offline Sean Paul

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 07:25:39 AM »
Thanks for the kind words guys! Probably the most underrated clip in that edit was at 2:40 ...its hard to see but its a fakie xfooted boomerang.....doesnt appear to be the banger that maybe the xfooted fakie cab was, but its a WEIRD trick. I like weird tricks :P

Im looking forward to progressing these concepts and dialing them into my other links. I've got a million idea's floating in my head, so some of them will make it to the plate :) I am also starting to focus time on street riding to introduce these new concepts into that platform. The xfooted stuff translates very nicely up/off things and in grinding aswell. Its still pretty freakin awkward but every day I ride xfooted I feel more and more comfortable.

Doing that xfoot jump switch off stair sets gives me the shakes :P

If anyone has hip pads they would like to contribute I *really really* need them. Im pretty at risk right now, all of these new tricks take a pretty big toll on my body. Its actually kinda demotivational as I cannot spend alot of time on them as I get hurt, and it usually takes 2-3 days before I can take more beatings in the same spot (hips and elbows mainly).

Offline malibu

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 09:00:56 AM »
Props man it hard and original keep it up

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 06:03:33 PM »
sean that videowas crazy.your ridinghas become very technical.i would like to say to you only that try the tricksthat affecting your body like the hips so bad do them after 60minutes session or after a very good warm up.
i felt the shame at some point when i was trying very hard and then i injured my body bad.
just be patient with your dangerous tricks and its better to learn them slower and safe than fast and get hurt.
all the best

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 02:29:06 AM »
I heard Sean crashes alot and hard. The footage is incredible, Sean is getting sooo good and fearless too. Insane riding and really difficult stuff, very original. Sean is an animal, I'm impressed with this entire edit.  :beer:   ;D   B)   Go Sean!!

Offline flaTTech

• Backpacker
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 03:30:45 AM »
 I think I'm going to have nightmares from the horror show crash section.  Ha!

Some crazy difficult and original stuff.  It does look like Sean is fearless,  try not to beat yourself up to much Sean!  Already looking forward to future edits with more of the ideas you are thinking of..

Offline flatlandpercy

• Backpacker
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 09:09:54 AM »
SICK !!!! I REALLY LIKED THIS, it motivates me to learn my trick I can't do yet.  Thank you brother.  RESPECT!  GREAT VIDEO!!!!!!! LOVE te crashes, nicca!

Offline OldYeller

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »
That's the best video I've seen in a while.  I love the style of riding.  There may be someone who's doing it, I'm not an encyclopedia of style, but I sure haven't seen it before.  Exciting to watch and not just constant spinning and pumping.

If I had extra cash, I'd just buy you some damn pads.  You need to keep it up.  :beer: