Author Topic: Video: OSG Pre Jam Highlights  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Video: OSG Pre Jam Highlights
« on: September 09, 2012, 01:30:01 AM »
Oliver put an 8min video together with the highlights of the Hungarian OSG 13 Pre Jam aka KTGM Jam. Enjoy!

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
Re: Video: OSG Pre Jam Highlights
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 10:57:06 PM »
I have waited for so long to see some riding from Pal Gyenes. It makes me happy to see that he is still riding and at such a high level.
Keep it up Pal!
The other riding was also very nice, especially Michael Steingräber. I haven't seen him doing so many whiplashes so far. He keeps surprising me...

Offline ollie

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 06:26:15 PM »
I have waited for so long to see some riding from Pal Gyenes. It makes me happy to see that he is still riding and at such a high level.
Keep it up Pal!
The other riding was also very nice, especially Michael Steingräber. I haven't seen him doing so many whiplashes so far. He keeps surprising me...

He managed to nail 19 whiplashes that day, so he has broken the local record by one. That was a great session! Pal Gyenes is a living legend in Hungary, I hope I can capture more footage about him next time!

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 10:24:41 PM »
Hi Ollie,

that would be great! I once have asked Andras about Pal and he told me that he lives too far away to ride together with the OG guys. If you live closer to him please convince him to make a web edit. I have seen his riding in Marton's videos from the mid 90s until some years ago and was always a fan  ;D