Author Topic: Any riders in Oceanside Long Island New York?  (Read 1641 times)

LOU4130

Any riders in Oceanside Long Island New York?
« on: January 12, 2013, 05:56:35 AM »
So, my inlaws are in Oceanside LI NY and i go there on a somewhat regular basis, are there any riders out there?

I live in Gravesend/Bensonhurst Bklyn close to Coney Island if there is any riders out by my way as well :)
Once it starts warmin up, would love to meet up with some riders. Im not much good anymore these days, but i still like to go out and have a great time on the bike :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:01:41 PM by khe killah™ »

Offline anthony

• Backpacker
  • You live for something or die for nothing....
Re: Any riders in Oceanside Long Island New York?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 06:54:35 AM »
Not oceanside bro, flushing over here, we can do some 50/50 and try to ride in some midle point for every one..lmk man

Offline back2flat35

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 03:10:12 PM »
Me, smiley Roy and will I can't ride are further out east but have a great spot when the weather is good.

Offline ortho

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 04:55:06 PM »
I'm in Brooklyn in Clinton Hill and I'd like to roll out to the Coney area sometime and check out the spots.

LOU4130

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 04:22:28 AM »
Soundfs great fellas. Once im rollin again and the weather maintains a rideable temperature, ill hit some of you up. I've ridden with Roy before, he's a real cool guy...wasnt sure how close he was to Oceanside. I know hes not anywhere near Coney haha.

Ortho, there is a spot here not far from my place, like 2 minutes away really. Its a huge parking lot to a school that used to be a highschool. I dunno what they have goin on there but sometimes theres a few cars in the lot, but usually there is a large enough spot with no cars to ride in. Theres also a couple of local school yards. Neither is really "ideal" but back in the day when all i did was ride...noone really cared about the surface, so i work with what i got lol.