Author Topic: COB, who got robbed?  (Read 13749 times)

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Re: COB, who got robbed?
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2012, 05:56:01 AM »
Time Machines on lock.
Fork Glide into Turbined Steam... Finally.
Rad255 Global-Flat.com Battle
 ???

This is f*cked up and has no bearing on Greg sharing his opinion. The conversation is about his opinion being wrong, not his riding.

That being said, when you're ready to post YOUR riding therapy, we'll take a look at what you offer everyone based on what's in the clips.

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2012, 10:24:51 AM »
Time Machines on lock.
 ???

This is f*cked up and has no bearing on Greg sharing his opinion. The conversation is about his opinion being wrong, not his riding.

That being said, when you're ready to post YOUR riding therapy, we'll take a look at what you offer everyone based on what's in the clips.

agree
therapy do you even ride?
or still hiding behind screens?

Offline K.Wong

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2012, 11:58:21 AM »
Time Machines on lock.
 ???

this statement coming from you - what a jem!

Offline K.Wong

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2012, 12:08:24 PM »
first off - nothing against you rad255 or tj.

i just find the whole thread hilarious...

@tj -

i've lost count the number of times you have challenged other forum users when they have posted views contrary to yours, to post their own riding vids to back up what they've said is based on their experience and riding skills; now that rad255 has a vid posted that is plain for all to see, you jump to his defence, partially might i add...
the hypocrisy of it all is laughable;)

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:35:55 PM by K.Wong »

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2012, 05:22:45 PM »
I don't see how it's hypocritical at all. There is huge lack of merit on Rad's opinion simply because it's stupid and ill informed, and dragging his riding into it at this point proves nothing. Everyone has already seen it and knows where his level is. I think it's funny that now that there is an opinion others don't like they drag riding into it as if all the times I brought it up never happened.  I'm not jumping to his defense either. I'm jumping on the hypocrisy of someone like Therapy posting other people's riding videos when he won't post his own. It's all or nothing in my book. Pot calling the kettle black as it were.

This isn't about Rad thinking he knows more about flat than other people, which is more often than not what my past arguments are about (mostly about people hiding behind screen names, which Greg doesn't do). I don't see how it's the same at all but okay?

edit: Also, I find it really funny that in the midst of an argument that doesn't really even involve me, idiots like you still feel the need to jump in and make it about me. Get a f*cking life already jesus.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:25:28 PM by 2flat2furious »

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2012, 07:38:33 AM »
Worst thread for 2012.