Author Topic: COB, who got robbed?  (Read 13654 times)

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Re: COB, who got robbed?
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2012, 10:32:40 AM »
Greg, telling you to shut up again Greg.

Shut the f*ck up Greg.

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2012, 11:23:05 AM »
since the name of the topic changed i would like to see akihiko there also,but yeah anyway maybe next time.

Offline corbet

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2012, 04:38:05 PM »
Shut the f*ck up Greg

TJ should have only needed to say it once.

Offline Bri-jon

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2012, 05:08:34 PM »
GLOBAL FLAT is BACK ! ! ! We need Mutt in here now!
"sh*t + talkers = stalkers lol"

Sold my bike to emigrate to Canada and still waiting for a Visa to work. Worst mistake EVER!

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2012, 05:54:07 PM »
i wouldnt use the word robbed but yeah many riders could also participate in COB and not instead those already on the list but against them so yeah word robbed is a little bit to harsh for what i had to say. we have so many top of the noch japanese, european and american pros that its hard to pick just a 16 out of them. i believe those who are responsible for riderlist knew their job is not gonna be easy. and we musst not forget sponsors. they probably play huge roll in term who will be on that list cause in the end sponsors are the one making that kind of event possible

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2012, 07:34:30 PM »
Yea Im already over it. I have no clue why I thought anybody here would be capable of intelligent conversation.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2012, 07:43:29 PM »
Yea Im already over it. I have no clue why I thought anybody here would be capable of intelligent conversation.

Well when you call out a really awesome rider who is original as all hell and talented expect backlash. Your dismissal of him as some lowly Matthias clone is baseless and speaks volumes about your complete lack of knowledge of tricks and riding in general. Wilhelm should have been invited, and there may be more talented riders than Bert,  but Bert has the pedigree to be up there with the best of them on a good day and there's no reason why he shouldn't be there.

You came off like an asshole who knows very very little about riding, especially riding at the level that Bert is at, and there was no reason to make this thread save for wanting to show the world how little you understand.

I could go on and on completely eviscerating every point you made in here, but I think most people already know where you're wrong, and you should too after it's all said and done.

Offline wookie

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2012, 08:16:39 PM »
Matt definitely should have been invited!  He has the background, the skill and is still out there busting his ass riding and promoting flatland.  HE was the biggest oversight by far...

As for Bert and a few other invites....... It's up to the promoters to get the proper mix for their event.  I think they have a good mix of up and comers, original riders, established pros and a few surprises.  Cant wait for the edit.

brian

Offline thestraw

• Backpacker
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2012, 11:30:36 PM »
didn't the inviters explain that the criteria for invites included 'video' riders and new blood?

Offline Therapy

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2012, 11:41:14 PM »
Time Machines on lock.

Fork Glide into Turbined Steam... Finally.

Rad255 Global-Flat.com Battle

???

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2012, 01:21:36 AM »
Oooo now finally this is good.  :p

Hey everyone, just posting from a AMFlat contest in Indiana. Looks like the pros are about to ride. Where you guys at?

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2012, 01:31:05 AM »
This is pretty wild. These guys are in the practice area riding... it looks pretty crazy. Id love to give a live report but to be honest I really have no clue at all what is going on right now.

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2012, 01:57:50 AM »
Some guy just did some crazy thing with a handlebar and a peg and... f*ck my brain just exploded.

Offline rideflat43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2012, 03:01:01 AM »
huh
SOMEONE SAY MY NAME

DAMN sh*t TALKERS!