Author Topic: general hustler pro rl osborn  (Read 4418 times)

Offline kgoen

general hustler pro rl osborn
« on: July 30, 2012, 08:08:03 AM »
Ok well let's see first off I'm new here and am looking for info on my bike.  I just got back from my parents house where my dad had my general rl osborn stored I didn't know he still had it.  Anyways its in pretty good shape considering the age.  So I have decided to restore it and was wonder if anyone can help with a parts list.  The front brake is missing, as well as the rotor.  I will be putting new tires, grips, and brake wires on it.  I am also thinking a new stem and handle bars.  If anyone has any info on this model of bike please give any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Kenny

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
Re: general hustler pro rl osborn
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 08:34:04 AM »
bmxmuseum.com

Offline Revig

• Cliffhanger

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 02:03:05 PM »

and maybe http://oldschoolmags.com/tests/General_Osborn_Pro_BMXPlus8705.pdf

The Hustler Pro was different than the Pro.

But yeah, bmxmuseum.com.   Those guys can point you in the right direction.  I'd say 95% of the folks here have never heard of that bike and that's okay too.  Good luck with your restoration. 
"A puppet no more!"

Offline 89schwinnsting

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 05:46:54 AM »
The one with the twin top-tube design and cage-like rear framestanders? Yes, I remember it. Do you have the peregrine 48's with it also? Bmxmuseum is the place to go for parts, but be prepared to pay unless you have the time search the "for sale" posts.