Author Topic: Roundup: Originality #1  (Read 3002 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Roundup: Originality #1
« on: June 27, 2012, 01:06:58 PM »

July 1 is the deadline to submit your videos for the Originality #1 contest which we are doing in cooperation with KHE Bikes! There are only 4 days left and it's time for a video roundup:

-
Bruno Zebu Small | Large

-
Lisias Tabarelli Small | Large

-
Mateus Beckmann Small | Large

-
Jason Plourde Small | Large

- Luis dos Santos

Please let us know if we missed one of the edits and vote (like) your favorit edit on the KHE Facebook page.

We also came across an A-Blast giveaway on Facebook. Just in case you need a new handlebar for your Premium Lagger Light ;-)

Offline Therapy

• Funky Chicken
Re: Roundup: Originality #1
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 05:00:12 PM »
It's funny that all these videos have a million times more replayability value than anything by jesse puente.

Offline Richi@Bremerhaven

• Cliffhanger
  • 1Champ BMX Mailorder
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 05:30:58 PM »
You forgot my edit...
KHE Bikes Online Contest - Richard Lau
1Champ BMX Mailorder

Offline Bone

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 08:34:17 PM »
It's funny that all these videos have a million times more replayability value than anything by jesse puente.
this is so true because this guy is responsible for allot of the tricks that are still being done today!!!!!!

Offline Mr.Archon

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 01:23:06 AM »
this is so true because this guy is responsible for allot of the tricks that are still being done today!!!!!!
totally agree with you two..jesse's been in the game a long time, and this contest encouraged other riders to step up

Offline Therapy

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 01:53:51 AM »

really dick thing to say about a legend that continues to support flatland and ride to this day.
anonymous sh*t talking is way too easy these days
but whatever ::)

aye. Lady gaga just stfu

.  First of all, the term "legend" is thrown around so loosely. Jesse puente's riding is so redundant. I'm totally bored of seeing the same thing with barely any progression to it.
I think he's actually gotten worse at the crouching tiger/ no footed scuffing trick he does. He used to be able to do it a lot longer.
Second of all, I've been in "the game" a long time. I was there when jesse made his little come back with the no footed scuffing trick. I can dig up videos if i want to. and ever since then it's pretty much always the same sh*t.
and hi archon.  its me : therapy.

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 05:55:16 PM »
Don't you guys have actual, real names? You sound like cartoon villains with your fake monikers.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:27:23 PM by Rick Macdonald »