Author Topic: I, Joe Kickass, hereby suggest retro tricks be integrated into Modern Flatland  (Read 20969 times)

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
Windsurfer.... pretty bottom of the rung old school trick and a G-turn, a harder old school trick. Now combine them.

Windsurfer G-Turn....  The whip no handed is VERY hard, but that is what I envision when I think of bringing old school type tricks to the modern era of riding.

Remember the guy doing Surfer Nosewheelies back in the late 80's, early 90's?  Forget his name...
"A puppet no more!"

Offline JoeKickass

• Backpacker
Multiple Hangliders, to several new school Boomerangs, to Steamroller...to blah, blah, blah...dope link to combine the old and the new.

Multiple Cash Roll land on the back pegs, turbine those peg wheelies into a turbined F*cktruck.

G-String to multiple backwards Whiplashes, Elbow Glide to backwards Hitch.  Cross those legs up to crossfooted Backpacker, turbine and in the middle go back to FWD Hitch.  Pump the Hitch for a minute(gain your speed back).  Drop to Steamroller, Funkychicken, Spastic Front Yard(Freak Squeak) to Chickwhips, Pitterpatter for a second, Pinky Squeaks, Decade out to Lardyard, come around and crossfooted Undertaker out...throw the Lawnmower in the last for style/goofin off points.

Damn, I wish my mediocre riding skills could keep up with my brain.

Also, frontwheel 720's are just plain awesome, no matter what era your riding comes from...

I rate this entire post 'Win.'
"You can ride brakeless with brakes." -- Scott O

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
I thought so too.^^^  It's not about old or new, it's about total bike control and mixing it up a bit.  You showcase many skills and techniques and expand your tricktionary. 
"A puppet no more!"

Offline Therapy

• Funky Chicken
Multiple Hangliders, to several new school Boomerangs, to Steamroller...to blah, blah, blah...dope link to combine the old and the new.

Multiple Cash Roll land on the back pegs (IDK WTF THAT IS, but it sounds like crap), turbine those peg wheelies into a turbined F*cktruck.

G-String to multiple backwards Whiplashes, Elbow Glide (UGLAY) to backwards Hitch.  Cross those legs up to crossfooted Backpacker, turbine and in the middle go back to FWD Hitch.  Pump the Hitch for a minute(gain your speed back).  Drop to Steamroller, Funkychicken, Spastic Front Yard(Freak Squeak) to Chickwhips, Pitterpatter for a second, Pinky Squeaks, Decade out to Lardyard ( Is this a PILE OF sh*t), come around and crossfooted Undertaker out...throw the Lawnmower in the last for style/goofin off points.(this is so bad, i dont even know where to start....)

Damn, I wish my mediocre riding skills could keep up with my brain.(Your brain skills and creativity is pretty mediocre too).

Also, frontwheel 720's are just plain awesome, no matter what era your riding comes from...

I rate this entire post 'Win.' (Well done, Joedumbass)

Offline JoeKickass

• Backpacker
Sweet. I like your creative insults. Especially 'pile of sh*t' and how you reinvented my name to 'joedumbass.' I'm loling all over myself.
Seriously, you come off smart and not angry - like me, who is clearly furious.
Maybe someday you can use your creative smarts to engineer thriving threads in here like me.

"You can ride brakeless with brakes." -- Scott O

Offline Therapy

• Funky Chicken
Sweet. I like your creative insults. Especially 'pile of sh*t' and how you reinvented my name to 'joedumbass.' I'm loling all over myself.
Seriously, you come off smart and not angry - like me, who is clearly furious.
Maybe someday you can use your creative smarts to engineer thriving threads in here like me.

Yeah, maybe one day I will. On the same day you get another person to co-sign one of your dumbass opinions.