Author Topic: Post vids of you riding (I'll start)  (Read 211715 times)

Offline laame

• Hitchhiker
  • disbalanced
    • laame.info
Re: Post vids of you riding (I'll start)
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2007, 08:36:17 PM »
OK, my riding suck and this video too, but i'll post it anyway becouse i'm too bored right now!
Filmed last saturday. It was raining so we thoth we can fool around in one of my rooms. Or as we call it "Inroom"! There isn't actualy any tricks or so, but if you want you can wach it.
Small | Large

P.S. When i'm being filmed I can't do anything right, does that happens to everyone?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 08:38:01 PM by laame »
Life in Motion

Offline gpratt

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2007, 12:42:33 AM »
Hey gang, although this vid is nothing amazing, for me it is and I know you can all relate to this feeling. I got back into riding a few months back after about 15 years away; when I stopped riding (why?!) the smith decade was just coming out and I thought it was the coolest trick ever, more or less. But I was a puny kid and any kinda decade-type trick was too much for me.

Now, I started trying them the other night and came this close:

Small | Large

Like I say, nothing amazing, but surely you guys/gals can relate to how totally stoked I was to get this close to a trick that I've wanted to do for so long. It felt so good! Next time I'm out, I'm pulling this freaking thing.

Here's a few more vids. Hey, nothing incredible, but considering I get out for about 2 hours a week, I'm overjoyed at what I managed to re-learn. Man... nothing beats the thrill of riding! Just wanted to share with everyone to give back a bit (hopefully) some of the inspiration I get from the board here.

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

Cheers,
Greg

Offline David.Berglund

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2007, 10:43:52 PM »
Man all that i managed to do was crappy moves to great music :rolleyes:
We raise our glasses in the air, And we hope you will be there, To sing with us and drink some beer!

Offline charlh5

• Cliffhanger
    • http://flatlandlatino.tk
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2007, 06:03:06 AM »
this is my frine Mario Ezparaza from Tepic Nayarit Mexico..... he is a bad asss....... check the clip...... ^_^

Small | Large

Offline Kev

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Did you see what I said?
    • Virtual Flatland instructor
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2007, 04:49:03 PM »
Here is me:
Small | Large

Nothing special and def. not my hardest stuff.  I don't normally ever ride in my garage as I'm not good enough to bust out in confined areas yet, but sometimes I try....but I really prefer to have more space.  Maybe if I go out to ride today, I'll film some of my newer stuff...Anyway, enjoy.

-Kev

Offline yoksthed0pest

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2007, 09:02:32 PM »
OK, my riding suck and this video too, but i'll post it anyway becouse i'm too bored right now!
Filmed last saturday. It was raining so we thoth we can fool around in one of my rooms. Or as we call it "Inroom"! There isn't actualy any tricks or so, but if you want you can wach it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hhcZdxiSvCw

P.S. When i'm being filmed I can't do anything right, does that happens to everyone?

Thanks, laame, this really made my day (@ work right now)

Kev, how long you been riding?

Riding in such a small space-- I haven't tried it yet (garage too full of sh*t), but I imagine I would get clausterphobic
09.26.07 - Signal
08.24.08 - Official Day 1

Offline Kev

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Did you see what I said?
    • Virtual Flatland instructor
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2007, 01:47:32 PM »
Kev, how long you been riding?

Riding in such a small space-- I haven't tried it yet (garage too full of sh*t), but I imagine I would get clausterphobic

It's hard to say, since I've been riding flatland off and on for about 6 years I'd say, with a lot of long breaks since I was skiing pro at the time.  But, honestly, the last year and a half have been my most serious, try and ride everyday times.

Riding in spots like a garage is weird for me.  My style is lots of rolling and less scuffing, so I like to have ample room.  I almost get this vertigo feeling in my garage with the flourescent lights and always going to the right.  It's weird, but I ride a LOT better in the daylight.  I have trouble riding at night too under lights, but that's prolly cause I don't do it enough to be used to it, like my garage.

-Kev

Offline franciscofromperu

• Backpacker
  • expect the unexpected
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2007, 06:55:44 AM »
this is a little bit from PERU, my friend coco, one of a kind, this guy was really amazing in flatland, my video is coming soon

let's see

Small | Large

Offline bloody0sabbath

• Backpacker
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2007, 07:33:24 AM »
this is a little bit from PERU, my friend coco, one of a kind, this guy was really amazing in flatland, my video is coming soon

let's see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mql3Lcdz1XA

i think your seat should be a little higher
I'd Yield to the devil instantly, Did it not happen that myself am he!

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2007, 09:14:34 AM »
haha thats some nice moves, the seat is damn high and tilted downards? huh? hehe

i think im scared to try even make it that high, seems like balls hazard and as if it will snap any sec lol
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 09:16:55 AM by dave0 »

Offline aurelien psychiencrew

« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2007, 05:31:18 PM »
hi guys

lil vid of me from south of france

name: aurelien assaud

Small | Large

psychiencrew france
soon, mohammedi brothers' video

PS mohammedi brothers ITW in cream 24

bye

Prasheel

« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2007, 05:55:00 PM »
Really nice video and riding.  You got a lot of cool switches and you put them together well.  I especially like the hang 5 - bike flip/tailwhip - halfpacker.  I remember Dave McDaniel first doing them in a Flatland Manifesto video, and you, off the top of my head, the only other guy I've seen do it.

Offline gpratt

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2007, 07:10:27 PM »
Damn, good stuff, man. Very inspiring.
 :beer:
Cheers,
Greg

Offline Ronny Engelmann @ Kassel

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2007, 02:31:36 PM »
vid of me ridin last night and have a party after all ^^

Small | Large

enjoy

BMXfreak

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2007, 04:16:22 AM »
me

Small | Large