Author Topic: Post vids of you riding (I'll start)  (Read 211758 times)

Offline gpratt

• Funky Chicken
Re: Post vids of you riding (I'll start)
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 07:21:19 AM »
awesome, guys! glad you liked. i tell ya, the best part -- i recently started riding again after about 15+ years away. i'm 30 now, and never pulled a triple hydrant when i was riding full-time as a kid. to think i'm learning new things now makes me so happy. and so does spreading the flatland joy! awesome, gang!

;D
 :beer:
cheers,
greg

Offline J Caps

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 07:26:12 AM »

TJ Perry

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 10:07:31 PM »
So. f*cking. Close.

Small | Large

Offline LuvFlatland

• Backpacker
    • Myspace!
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2007, 01:17:52 AM »
nice sh*t perry that was really awesome :)
I live in Los Angeles!!!

Offline LuvFlatland

• Backpacker
    • Myspace!
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2007, 01:25:05 AM »
Small | Large

yea thats me :P and i just made this in like 5 mins soo i know the video sucks. but its just to show wat tricks im working on. If u guys could give me some advice or pointers to help me id really appreciate it :)....or u could just get a good laugh out of it  ;D
I live in Los Angeles!!!

Offline Konnig

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2007, 03:06:56 AM »
This is the first vid i ever made and i had alot of fun making it, but i'm just a beginner in flatland so my tricks aren't great

Small | Large

Duncan

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2007, 03:11:47 AM »
This is the first vid i ever made and i had alot of fun making it, but i'm just a beginner in flatland so my tricks aren't great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMETKQBupYg

So from reading your comments I see you have been riding for a year, and really, that was damn good riding for only a year.

Offline charlh5

• Cliffhanger
    • http://flatlandlatino.tk
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2007, 03:21:44 AM »
 Me Charly from Mexico

;D ;D ;D ;D

Small | Large

Offline LuvFlatland

• Backpacker
    • Myspace!
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2007, 03:35:05 AM »
konnig holy crap man taht was some awesome ridin!!!

i have some questions if u dont mind :P

1.) how do u get outta that forkglide? i try taht but either my bike goes in a circle when i switch feet or it falls over.

2.) how do u keep that squeaker goin for so long? i get at max 2 scuffs in before falling.

3.) did u use the ground rules dvd?

4.) Sick riding :)
I live in Los Angeles!!!

TJ Perry

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2007, 03:59:01 AM »

1.) how do u get outta that forkglide? i try taht but either my bike goes in a circle when i switch feet or it falls over.

2.) how do u keep that squeaker goin for so long? i get at max 2 scuffs in before falling.

Christ man, he practices. He pushes himself hard to learn new things. For all the time you spend asking questions about ground rules and why you aren't as good as so and so, you could have learned a trick or two. Seriously.

Offline charlh5

• Cliffhanger
    • http://flatlandlatino.tk
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 04:03:58 AM »
 Luv andTj thanks for your words my ingles is not very good  that to trater that you understand to me dvd Groun rules to helped a much buy one, at the moment I am working in pumped tricks and blender like my idolo pete brant (Persevere dvd rules). It is very good for meeting like yours and I who we loved flat and we shared that passion you are professional or novice . Grace friend. Tj i love you style since i wach you in the jork jam and the diversion 3 dvd. peace Carlos :rolleyes:

Offline cozmo_pro

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 04:23:26 AM »
Here's an old video from a few years ago that I just found on my friend's computer a few days ago.  I haven't ridden much since then, on and off over the past few years but I'll still try to get a new video sometime this week maybe.

Small | Large

Offline Konnig

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 05:09:13 AM »
ya just practice and experiment until you find your balance points, that's all it is, just shifting your body around to stay balanced

Offline LuvFlatland

• Backpacker
    • Myspace!
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 05:12:54 AM »

Christ man, he practices. He pushes himself hard to learn new things. For all the time you spend asking questions about ground rules and why you aren't as good as so and so, you could have learned a trick or two. Seriously.

dude im on for like 30mins a day...i just came back from a 2hr session.... so is it bad asking questions?  And u dont think i push myself to do my best? I push myself to try new approaches, new styles and foot work and placement and stuff. And also use all my energy in the tricks i "try" to do. I usually dont ask u questions so y are you so mad? 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 05:17:48 AM by LuvFlatland »
I live in Los Angeles!!!

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 07:36:02 AM »
i should have a new video pretty soon. got this guy thats going to put alittle somthing togather for me next week or 2