Author Topic: Post vids of you riding (I'll start)  (Read 211713 times)

Offline DennyFlatlandBMX

• Deathtrucker
Re: Post vids of you riding (I'll start)
« Reply #735 on: March 09, 2010, 11:40:30 PM »
english or american humor is hard to understand for german people, its like i would sad

I think I spider!!

it makes no sense for you right?  ^_^

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #736 on: March 09, 2010, 11:57:45 PM »
wow, what has happened here?! Looks like winter makes people here really irritable.

@ misterpola - daaaamn! I was doing the no handed trick before, but I didn't film it. nice! (it's not so hard ronny)

@ clp - why are you bringing some ronny's interview up? who cares he lets the back down?!

@ ronny -

Quote from: Ronny @ Kassel link=topic=5257.msg306610#msg306610
and ondo: wich victory? here arent the online battles or something like that :D

ooo, I want to battle you here already. I need some boost to try some sick links.

so, this is my response to your video! let's battle :D

this was the first time I was learning that link, and it's pretty fun. and my longest time machine! I wanted to film something more, but the battery died.

and hah, haters! I didn't let the backwheel down! wooop

link boomerang Small | Large

Offline Ronny Engelmann @ Kassel

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #737 on: March 10, 2010, 12:11:22 AM »
ondo...ok letz battle...my motivation in the moment is on the ground like never before ....-.-

but i will try one more boo link for our own battle hehehe

nice one but without cranks its not soo hrad...but i will be the last one who said anything against no-crank-riders...feel your oown way ondo!

clp

« Reply #738 on: March 10, 2010, 12:15:41 AM »
english or american humor is hard to understand for german people, its like i would sad

I think I spider!!

it makes no sense for you right?  ^_^
Actually it would make most ppl i know laugh but aye it doesnt make actual sense .

@ ondo  aka mr banana scooter boy another loon on the loose i didnt mention ronnys interview? not once you euro boys really need to pay more attention to who says what , and no one cares if he lets the back down its a few of our opinions that we dont like it however it was YOU giving it flawless victory title as if its better than the other 50 pages of ppls riding .Im not sure if what i said will even make sense to you so just go ahead and misread/misquote something and label all us thinkers with actual thought out opinions as haters or something i dont care im not a banana.

Edit . I just watched your vid ON MUTE for obvious reasons and i dont get it you watched 2 peoples vids went out and spent your time attempting to emulate what you had seen for some reason???? then make a statement at us " haters " LOL about a boomerang on a crankless super light scooter .
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 12:20:47 AM by clp »

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #739 on: March 10, 2010, 12:19:13 AM »
ondo...ok letz battle...my motivation in the moment is on the ground like never before ....-.-

but i will try one more boo link for our own battle hehehe

nice one but without cranks its not soo hrad...but i will be the last one who said anything against no-crank-riders...feel your oown way ondo!

we can even try playing the OUT game

if I'm gonna earn enough money doing shows, I'll have new parts, cranks too.

hey, can you tell what am I doing wrong with switching my hands in the spin? I should grab the seat?
You see that my left hand is on the tire at the end and I have to reach really far to get the handlebars, and so the backwheel stays up like this.
I'll watch your video now.

@ clp- aha.

Offline Furball

• GF Inhabitant
  • New York rules, Boston drools!
« Reply #740 on: March 10, 2010, 12:20:11 AM »
Ciaran, Paul, your comments made me laugh so hard, I cried. Epic.
Remember, grammar is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse", and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".

I just started getting into flatland stuff about 3 days ago and suck so far, I blame my sh*tty bike and lack of practice.

clp

« Reply #741 on: March 10, 2010, 12:22:52 AM »
Ciaran, Paul, your comments made me laugh so hard, I cried. Epic.
^_^ anytime bro , paul stole the show though had me in tears for a good 20 mins .

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #742 on: March 10, 2010, 12:25:39 AM »

Edit . I just watched your vid ON MUTE for obvious reasons and i dont get it you watched 2 peoples vids went out and spent your time attempting to emulate what you had seen for some reason???? then make a statement at us " haters " LOL about a boomerang on a crankless super light scooter .

haha, the rusko was just for you.

yea, I was trying to emulate. want to learn the switch for a long time.

it's really not that light- I don't have ultra light parts, that break.

I didn't get the jokes  :huh:

clp

« Reply #743 on: March 10, 2010, 12:31:52 AM »

haha, the rusko was just for you.

yea, I was trying to emulate. want to learn the switch for a long time.

it's really not that light- I don't have ultra light parts, that break.

I didn't get the jokes  :huh:
i can promise you its miles lighter than a bike with cranks .So now you have the switch under your belt why dont you use it and think out your own link to put together with it?

Offline Furball

• GF Inhabitant
  • New York rules, Boston drools!
« Reply #744 on: March 10, 2010, 12:35:40 AM »
^_^ anytime bro , paul stole the show though had me in tears for a good 20 mins .

Me too ("one foot on the floor per link" WTF? ;D).
Remember, grammar is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse", and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".

I just started getting into flatland stuff about 3 days ago and suck so far, I blame my sh*tty bike and lack of practice.

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #745 on: March 10, 2010, 05:42:27 AM »
Guys, guys stop bickering.  :rolleyes:
@ English guys, please realise other Europeans will not get your jokes. Otherwise the jokes on you for not realising this predictably high possibility beforehand.
@ German guys, please post in English on the English section. I hate to state the obvious, but most of us non Germans can't read German. Danke.  ^_^
There's a dumb joke from me, don't post in German, but I just did.  ;D

Offline Ronny Engelmann @ Kassel

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #746 on: March 10, 2010, 09:14:54 AM »
@ German guys, please post in English on the English section. I hate to state the obvious, but most of us non Germans can't read German. Danke.  ^_^

what do you mean with "danke"? hehe...karl...sometimes it must be done;)

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #747 on: March 10, 2010, 11:05:46 AM »

Danke meaning thanks for keeping it in English in the English section from now on. ;)
Veilen dank.   :beer:

clp

« Reply #748 on: March 10, 2010, 02:25:22 PM »

Danke meaning thanks for keeping it in English in the English section from now on. ;)
Thanks karl but we had already resolved this in pm,s amongst ourselves .

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #749 on: March 10, 2010, 04:24:08 PM »

Thanks karl but we had already resolved this in pm,s amongst ourselves .

I didn't recieve any