Author Topic: Post vids of you riding (I'll start)  (Read 213005 times)

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
Re: Post vids of you riding (I'll start)
« Reply #720 on: March 09, 2010, 04:37:29 PM »
nah for flawless victory you cant have the backwheel hitting the ground before every switch .
+1

@misterpola:no its not the same ;)

clp

« Reply #721 on: March 09, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »
ronny wins

flawless victory

we can lock the thread now

p.s. i'm gonna try something like that today ouh
nah for flawless victory you cant have the backwheel hitting the ground before every switch .

Saying that is the same as saying: "Some guys have the two brakes, which is ugly and unstylish, and it goes 'click, click, click'.."

so now everybody is going to hate you  :P

BTW, ronny that was sick!
To my amusement anyone with half a brain on this forum will actually start hating you for that piss poor illogical comparison right there  :P
And if anyone even attempts  stating that im hating on ronny in anyway then back to english school you go!

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #722 on: March 09, 2010, 05:28:10 PM »
ronny wins

flawless victory

Saying that is the same as saying: "Some guys have the two brakes, which is ugly and unstylish, and it goes 'click, click, click'.."

To my amusement anyone with half a brain on this forum will actually start hating you for that piss poor illogical comparison right there  :P
And if anyone even attempts  stating that im hating on ronny in anyway then back to english school you go!

Too f*cking right!!! Outrageous comparison!!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!!!!

When your backwheel touches the floor it might as well be your foot - f*ck it  - both feet! Your video sucks but it's nothing personal. It sucks when Matthias' backwheel touches the floor just as much. Outrageous comparison to the sound of brakes!!!

If anyone wants to suggest that I'm hating on Ronnie then I'd like to clarify that I am - firstly for that ridiculous comment and secondly for his over-inflated idea of how hard those switches are when done with two wheels on the ground.

Just for record I can do 25 boomerang hang five without my backwheel touching the ground.

My 'style' is one foot on the floor per link though.

At least I don't have those awful clicking brake things that stop chicks liking me though... Man, they are for losers. . .

That's me done here for a month......... Ciaran, just email me when you drop another vid: flatpaul@hotmail.com

Offline misterpola

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #723 on: March 09, 2010, 05:29:17 PM »
Edit: Hey, take it easy guys, as I said I wrote that because i found those 2 comments similar, as they are about "style".  By the way I'm not against brakes or backwheels hitting the floor... this is freestyle, do what you like...
To my amusement anyone with half a brain on this forum will actually start hating you for that piss poor illogical comparison right there  :P

Maybe :P

I didn't mean to say that you're hating on ronny..
I just thought that if you think that ronny's video wasn't a "flawless victory" because of his backwheel hitting the ground, you may consider that an imperfection, just like matthias considers brakes and its sounds an imperfection too.
But hey, i'm not hating on you, or on matthias, it's just that when i read your comment matthias' quote came to my mind.
And yes, i may need to go back to english school soon... because I coldn't make you understand what I tryied to say haha.

Back to topic, short video here:

Small | Large
!/video/video.php?v=2318167312751
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 05:45:06 PM by misterpola »

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #724 on: March 09, 2010, 09:39:59 PM »
Backwheel hitting is just like putting a foot down.

Its a fault.

You can do that "freestyle no rules" thing as much as you like, but at the end of the day you don't see anyone taking up this sport beacuse they can run around on the floor making airplane noises and call it "flatland".

Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

Offline DennyFlatlandBMX

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #725 on: March 09, 2010, 09:57:11 PM »
ronny wins

flawless victory

Just for record I can do 25 boomerang hang five without my backwheel touching the ground.

show us the video. if u cant do it you are retarded and not worse to have a bmx!! AND I KNOW U CAN'T DO IT

Offline froghammer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #726 on: March 09, 2010, 10:01:10 PM »
Nice link, Ronny.
It truly is a romance of many dimensions, isn't it?

http://www.froghammer.com

Offline Ronny Engelmann @ Kassel

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #727 on: March 09, 2010, 10:05:58 PM »
ronny wins

flawless victory

And if anyone even attempts  stating that im hating on ronny in anyway then back to english school you go!

When your backwheel touches the floor it might as well be your foot - f*ck it  - both feet! Your video sucks but it's nothing personal. It sucks when Matthias' backwheel touches the floor just as much. Outrageous comparison to the sound of brakes!!!

If anyone wants to suggest that I'm hating on Ronnie then I'd like to clarify that I am - firstly for that ridiculous comment and secondly for his over-inflated idea of how hard those switches are when done with two wheels on the ground.

My 'style' is one foot on the floor per link

At least I don't have those awful clicking brake things that stop chicks liking me though... Man, they are for losers. . .

25 boomerangs without bw on ground? video or SHUT UP!

es ist so lächerlich von manch typen hier wie du dinge herauszuhauen ohne ahnung zu haben. hab auch kein bock jetz auf englisch zu schreiben...kanns ja übersetzen wenn de willst wenn nicht geh nach hause. wenn das video für dich sche*ssee ist dann ist das ja diene sache...soll leute geben die den style nicht mögen aba es ist echt was dran wenn man sagt, dass es keine richtigen tricks wären weils hinterrad auf den boden kommt. son schwachsinn ey. ich will einen von euch sehn wie er nur 4 boomerangs macht ohne bremse und ohne dem hinterrad aufn boden. sowas wie viele hier von euch die NUR mist schrieben kann uns - die fahrer welche auch ahnung von der materie haben- NUR aufregen!!!

langsam versteh ich tj perry auch hier...und manch andere...ihr macht neue teile runter obwohl noch kein schwein jemals sowas gefahren ist und stellt i welche hypothesen auf welche rein gar nicht stimmen können...au man was ist nur daraus geworden.

feel free to translate  :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:33:44 PM by Ronny @ Kassel »

Offline dethtrk17

• Deathtrucker
    • MYSPACE
« Reply #728 on: March 09, 2010, 10:10:51 PM »
ronny wins

flawless victory

When your backwheel touches the floor it might as well be your foot - f*ck it  - both feet! Your video sucks but it's nothing personal. It sucks when Matthias' backwheel touches the floor just as much. Outrageous comparison to the sound of brakes!!!

My 'style' is one foot on the floor per link

25 boomerangs without bw on ground? video or SHUT UP!

es ist so lächerlich von manch typen hier wie du dinge herauszuhauen ohne ahnung zu haben. hab auch kein bock jetz auf englisch zu schreiben...kanns ja übersetzen wenn de willst wenn nicht geh nach hause. wenn das video für dich sche*ssee ist dann ist das ja diene sache...soll leute geben die den style nicht mögen aba es ist echt was dran wenn man sagt, dass es keine richtigen tricks wären weils hinterrad auf den boden kommt. son schwachsinn ey. ich will einen von euch sehn wie er nur 4 boomerangs macht ohne bremse und ohne dem hinterrad aufn boden. sowas wie viele hier von euch die NUR mist schrieben kann uns - die fahrer welche auch ahnung von der materie haben- NUR aufregen!!!

langsam versteh ich tj perry auch hier...und manch andere...ihr macht neue teile runter obwohl noch kein schwein jemals sowas gefahren ist und stellt i welche hypothesen auf welche rein gar nicht stimmen können...au man was ist nur daraus geworden.

feel free to translate  :wacko:

clp typ!!! deine tricks sind zwar auch schwer, keine frage aba du hast doch echt kein plan von den tricks die ich da mache oder hast du ssowas jemals probiert...wenn ja dann bestimmt 4 mal hintereinander mit vorderrad und hinterrad in der luft w? ...da sich nciht lache ey...

= f*ck you or thats what it should translate to.

your riding is sick ronny..keep the videos coming.

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #729 on: March 09, 2010, 10:23:57 PM »
CLP never said brakes are for loosers? In fact no one said that?
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

clp

« Reply #730 on: March 09, 2010, 10:28:25 PM »

whats that than?
cleared up in PM that ronny made a mistake and it wasnt me  & still  he was doing a parody of matthias from his interview .
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:34:58 PM by clp »

Jaleel_84

« Reply #731 on: March 09, 2010, 10:42:08 PM »
sinnlos! wers drauf hat kann ein clip hochladen und ronny wegbomben... alles andere interpretiere ich als neid!

nice riding ron!  :beer:

Offline DennyFlatlandBMX

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #732 on: March 09, 2010, 10:48:05 PM »
naja ich sag nur 25 boomerangs OHNE hinterrad aufm boden... wers glaubt...  :ph34r:

video wollma sehn The Flattest Paul!!

clp

« Reply #733 on: March 09, 2010, 10:52:05 PM »
naja ich sag nur 25 boomerangs OHNE hinterrad aufm boden... wers glaubt...  :ph34r:

video wollma sehn The Flattest Paul!!
just to inform you as it obviously isnt clear to non english native speakers  the boomerang comment was clearly said sarcastically and was even followed with a sentence which makes it really obvious  "My 'style' is one foot on the floor per link "  can you not see the humour here? and for the last time the brakes comment was him doing a parody of matthias from his recent interview where he says about both brakes being unstylish , christ how did you guys miss that dont you idolise him ?

Offline Ronny Engelmann @ Kassel

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #734 on: March 09, 2010, 10:52:54 PM »
des war wohl ehr nen witz was der da schrieb...aba was solls...jetzissesunserterretoriumhierhaha

so guys now all is fine...more videos pls! and misterpola...good trick...i tried it but i know its hard :)

and ondo: wich victory? here arent the online battles or something like that :D