Author Topic: Post vids of you riding (I'll start)  (Read 211707 times)

Offline grenoblos

Re: Post vids of you riding (I'll start)
« Reply #495 on: November 24, 2009, 01:51:42 PM »
matthias dandois is it you ? ........

clp

« Reply #496 on: November 24, 2009, 02:18:24 PM »
yeh thats definitely one of the stronger efforts to copy matthias ive seen , lol flatland .

Offline Serhii Supiaha

« Reply #497 on: November 24, 2009, 03:36:58 PM »
sh*t I do not repeat Matthias, I repeat hard tricks.  :angry:
If Matthias do easy tricks he would have occupied the first places?

Offline sneakflat

• Backpacker
« Reply #498 on: November 24, 2009, 03:55:01 PM »
since matthias is #1 in the world right now. id say a riding style like his would be a complement.  :mellow:
I say to them its flatland and their like ?!?! :huh: im like  :rolleyes:

fablus

« Reply #499 on: November 24, 2009, 04:52:08 PM »
sh*t I do not repeat Matthias

yeah, you do.

Offline stopkaiross

• Backpacker
« Reply #500 on: November 24, 2009, 04:56:42 PM »

yeah, you do.

what a duche thing to say, try to contain your jealousy  ;D

...anyway, great riding I hope you sign up for the next round of online battles, I could stand to watch some more of that!

Offline rjs

• Company
  • Hitchhiker
« Reply #501 on: November 24, 2009, 05:03:44 PM »
im not really that good
but here is mine anyways

Ron Seay flatland '09 session

katobmx

« Reply #502 on: November 24, 2009, 06:58:49 PM »

yeah, you do.

what a duche thing to say, try to contain your jealousy  ;D

...anyway, great riding I hope you sign up for the next round of online battles, I could stand to watch some more of that!

+1

clp

« Reply #503 on: November 25, 2009, 12:34:59 AM »
since matthias is #1 in the world right now. id say a riding style like his would be a complement.  :mellow:
How does someone become number one in the world in flatland? it just seems such a rediculous title that bears no meaning in a sport with so many rippers so many tricks and so much variation aswell as totally ignorant to what goes on out of sight in the flatland around the world .+ no its not a compliment  going to the extent of even dressing  and setting your bike up the same? its sad .

clp

« Reply #504 on: November 25, 2009, 12:40:44 AM »

Offline sneakflat

• Backpacker
« Reply #505 on: November 25, 2009, 01:11:52 AM »
How does someone become number one in the world in flatland? it just seems such a rediculous title that bears no meaning in a sport with so many rippers so many tricks and so much variation aswell as totally ignorant to what goes on out of sight in the flatland around the world .+ no its not a compliment  going to the extent of even dressing  and setting your bike up the same? its sad .
you become number 1 in the world by beating everyone else! isnt that normally how pple make it to the top!? Seriously doesnt he make 1st place the vast majority of the time in contest?

there are rippers in every sport! you just whined about all the rippers in ours, so why are you contributing to it?

having the same setup has nothing to do with it. perhaps thats the setup he likes. so what your saying is since i have the equilibrium frame that i should get a new one just cuz a famous rider (jesse puente) has one to and im just trying to be like him?

clp

« Reply #506 on: November 25, 2009, 01:26:58 AM »
you become number 1 in the world by beating everyone else! isnt that normally how pple make it to the top!? Seriously doesnt he make 1st place the vast majority of the time in contest?

there are rippers in every sport! you just whined about all the rippers in ours, so why are you contributing to it?

having the same setup has nothing to do with it. perhaps thats the setup he likes. so what your saying is since i have the equilibrium frame that i should get a new one just cuz a famous rider (jesse puente) has one to and im just trying to be like him?
lolwut ? oh you think contest riding makes you the best  in the world ? no that makes you the best contest rider in the world unless of course your claiming Matthias comp winning trumps marttis  recent  videos?  2 very different things . . He has the same setup same riding style AND same clothing style but good effort on being argumentative . I repeat LOLflatland .

TJ Perry

« Reply #507 on: November 25, 2009, 02:38:09 AM »
sh*t I do not repeat Matthias, I repeat hard tricks.  :angry:

You do copy Matthias. Its the biggest attempt at cloning another riders style of riding I've ever seen.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 02:39:42 AM by 2FLAT2FURIOUS »

Offline Lísias Tabarelli.

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #508 on: November 25, 2009, 02:41:03 AM »
PIRACICABA APRESENTA - FLATLAND PIRACICABA

Offline sneakflat

• Backpacker
« Reply #509 on: November 25, 2009, 04:16:49 PM »

[/quote]
lolwut ? oh you think contest riding makes you the best  in the world ? no that makes you the best contest rider in the world unless of course your claiming Matthias comp winning trumps marttis  recent  videos?  2 very different things . . He has the same setup same riding style AND same clothing style but good effort on being argumentative . I repeat LOLflatland .
[/quote]now its just getting stupid  :P
lets be nice :wacko: