Poll

The winner is?

Vova Isaev
Mateus Beckmann Flatland

Author Topic: ROUND 6: EXPERT class OVER; winner - Mateus Beckmann Flatland  (Read 52958 times)

Offline Sean Paul

• Funky Chicken
Re: ROUND 6: EXPERT class OVER; winner - Mateus Beckmann Flatland
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2012, 08:30:00 AM »
Unfortunately, Rodrigo couldn't film and post his video, so Sean takes the uncontested win and the 3rd place! Props!

Congrats to the winners of the Expert class! Thanks everyone for participating, the Expert level was really awesome and I hope to see you next year at the battles again! Cheers!

Results:

1 - Mateus Beckmann Flatland

2 - Vova Isaev

3 - Sean Fontenot

When should I expect my Lamborghini to be delivered? Perhaps this following week.....? :P

Cheers to Mateus, Vova and all the other contestants. The main purpose of these competitions (in my mind) is to instill motivation in us to raise our limits above and beyond what we are currently at, to compete with what we see as 'better' than us. The constant raising of the bar is what makes us talented individuals so lets keep raising that bar until we break the sky. It can be constantly frustrating, and I cannot tell you how many times I"ve thrown my bike over the past 3 months trying to film a link.....but in the end its all worth it as we progress and become more and more talented!

Thanks everyone.