Author Topic: TEXAS FLATLAND ROUNDUP/TOAST  (Read 18233 times)

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Re: TEXAS FLATLAND ROUNDUP/TOAST
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 07:04:27 PM »
TJ, let's get together and session at the OG on Monday night.  I'm making Adam drag you and Tyler out the first night.  Forget the contest, the sessions at the OG are what I'm looking forward to. 

If you think you'd have to drag me out to ride I think you're confusing me with someone else. Adam Tyler and myself already agreed we were riding as much as possible this week.

Offline Pralex

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 07:15:49 PM »
TJ's putting in that work for his long awaited return to the contest scene! Was it Indy 2009 we last saw you at?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:19:18 PM by Pralex »

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2012, 11:02:56 PM »
Bring the sleeping bag, we're riding till sunrise and then we'll have to sleep next to the homeless squatters who occupy the garage.

Occupy the OG!  We are the %1
"A puppet no more!"

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2012, 01:12:28 AM »
TJ's putting in that work for his long awaited return to the contest scene! Was it Indy 2009 we last saw you at?

I'm not putting in work towards anything. I've hardly been physically able to ride for the last two years. I just want to get on my bike for more than one day a month (I'm up to 3 days in the last 30 days woohoo).

I know you think you're being cute between here and twitter, but I'm not sure why you're dogging me when I've been sick or badly injured the last two years of my life. I'd appreciate it if you'd drop it. I didn't even really want to be down in Texas during the contest, but it's the only full week I was able to request off for the month of October.

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2012, 07:35:09 PM »
I wanna see a picture of you 2 in a hug.

Offline Pralex

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2012, 08:03:18 PM »

I'm not putting in work towards anything. I've hardly been physically able to ride for the last two years. I just want to get on my bike for more than one day a month (I'm up to 3 days in the last 30 days woohoo).

I think you're cute between here and twitter, but I'm not sure why you're dogging me when I've been sick or badly injured the last two years of my life. I'd appreciate it if you'd drop it. I didn't even really want to be down in Texas during the contest, but it's the only full week I was able to request off for the month of October.

Wait, what?

Offline Bradlandr74

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2012, 09:06:58 PM »
werks been too crazy lately!
...lookin forward to seein y'all flat peeps next weekend!

Best Regards,
B

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2012, 09:51:34 AM »

I know you think you're being cute between here and twitter, but I'm not sure why you're dogging me when I've been sick or badly injured the last two years of my life. I'd appreciate it if you'd drop it. I didn't even really want to be down in Texas during the contest, but it's the only full week I was able to request off for the month of October.

going to quote this now because lolololol

Offline Pralex

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2012, 10:03:06 AM »
Goods job, sand bagger!

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2012, 11:29:00 PM »
Goods job, sand bagger!

dont get mad because you couldn't even make the cut in am at voodoo yet somehow thought you were pro material lololol

Offline Mr.Archon

• Backpacker
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2012, 04:32:54 AM »
Goods job, sand bagger!

dont get mad because you couldn't even make the cut in am at voodoo yet somehow thought you were pro material lololol
DEAD lolol

Offline Pralex

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2012, 04:05:14 PM »
Goods job, sand bagger!

going to quote this now because lolololol

Offline monis

• Backpacker
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2012, 08:03:26 PM »
Damn, this is getting brutal.....I wouldn't mess with Prasheel, I heard he's been working with the Canadian military on some top secret ninja moves