Author Topic: FlatWebTV #17  (Read 4867 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
FlatWebTV #17
« on: May 03, 2012, 08:11:19 PM »
FlatWebTV #17 is now online: "In this slightly British episode of FlatWebTV we interview British ex-pat John Yull and UK Flat godfather Effraim Catlow. JoMoPro results come in and we outline the special Jungle Rider frame giveaway. Enjoy!"

Offline JEizzle

Re: FlatWebTV #17
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »
yay! your finally outside!
shows getting better
just needs a better "flatwebtv" intro spot and a few tweeks and you have an excellent product!

Offline jpoliti

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 10:12:52 PM »
yay! your finally outside!
shows getting better
just needs a better "flatwebtv" intro spot and a few tweeks and you have an excellent product!

i agree, great show ! Also agree about the intro part, i always skip it ;) I don't even think any intro is needed, whatever the intro it will always be skipped, unless its a new one evry month but...

Offline MaykoLee

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 12:31:50 AM »
what eframe said about UK Flatland scene is dying... thats so true!
UK Flatland Championship is back on this year in August... Location? BRISTOL
i just want to see how many people turn up....
i know a lot of UK riders have been ignoring Bristol     

Offline jpoliti

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 06:04:45 AM »
What effraim said about riding in public places, and talking to kids and poeple who are interested in what they see, i think he is right this is im portant. This is how a large of us flatlanders got into flatland.

Offline dug

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 05:47:48 PM »
What effraim said about riding in public places, and talking to kids and poeple who are interested in what they see, i think he is right this is im portant. This is how a large of us flatlanders got into flatland.

I agree
great episode--best one yet

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 11:53:21 PM »
Thanks guys. I actually talked to Effraim for a much longer time about this topic. Seeing riders in public is exactly how I got into riding. I realize when you're in the midst of a hardcore session that it can seem annoying to "show and tell" to anyone watching, but there's surely a good balance there. I do my best nowadays to talk to the kids but even more importantly to talk to the parents (they're purchasing the bike afterall).

I'll talk to Justin about mixing up the intro.

And can't wait to give away the 19.5 JR Holiday frame next month!

-anthony

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 04:04:24 AM »
Great job on the show once again. 

It is odd to see how ATX is dark and it's only a two hour time difference. :P

Anthony, if you guys ever want to do a show from the OG, or maybe come down and visit for Texas Flatland Roundup/Texas Toast, you guys always have a place to stay and a driver/rides!  Get a hold of me or Yull. 

Yull has expressed his gratitude for the support you guys have showed him. :beer:
"A puppet no more!"